Necroposting

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If you are talking about me I was just trying to be funny last night when I open up those threads from 2003. I thought I was going to get some and when I realized it wasent possible I screwed around on here instead. My bad.

Wasn't talking about you, or anyone in particular.
​Just having fun.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I agree that resurrecting old threads is wicked annoying with the occasional exception of an ongoing issue where the members want to hear an update, however this isn't a democracy and we don't own the site hehe.

The occasional necropost can be pretty funny. It has just been taken to a weird extreme lately.

No need to ban IMHO.
i agree. I was just screwing around last night. I didn't think I'd bring it to this. I remember a couple years back I necro posted about 10 of my old threads one drunken Friday night.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Threads are born, they live a life and then they die a natural death. Digging up 5 year old threads clutters the forum up and creates a lot of duplicate topics. My personal opinion is that it should be a TOS violation to necropost anything over one year old, with reasonable exceptions granted at the discretion of a moderator. I dont own the forum or moderate so if I am out of line for complaining then let me know.

Wasn't this posted 6 years ago?