Need phone number for my center

GHerbo

Alright, well I called a number I was just given and they told me to leave a message stating my full name, the area I work in, my ft and pt supervisor's name as well as the reason for calling off. I'd say I'm good for now
I work at a large hub with multiple shifts. The full time supervisor explained he was the one that needs to know of absences because he was the only one to authorize people to work extra hours in my place. He did threaten me with a write up if I didn't call him directly next time.[/QU

GHerbo

image.jpg
1-900 is the number you're looking for.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Alright, well I called a number I was just given and they told me to leave a message stating my full name, the area I work in, my ft and pt supervisor's name as well as the reason for calling off. I'd say I'm good for now
Calling in during peak? Yea you're good for now, alright....lol

Is there any way someone could QUICKLY give me the phone number for my UPS center located in Kokomo, Indiana at 925 Touby Pike? I work preload, start time is in an hour, and I'm at the hospital with my father-in-law right now. The phone number listed online is for customer service. I know I should have got the number myself sooner, but I didn't. Can anyone help??
Just get a note from the hospital