Need Yoor Help

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by wkmac, Mar 16, 2006.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

My 8 year old son heard about the picture of the UPS packagecar and the FedEx truck that are shown involved in a wreck. The UPS PC is sitting on all 4 wheels and the FedEx truck is laying on it's side with the caption under the pic, WE WIN! Anybody know where this pic is on the net as I searched and was unable to find it. Thanks.

However, like the insurance commerical sez, I've got good news. I did find a really good costume idea for next Halloween that you might want to consider. I have to say I was't expecting it when I opened that pic so I had to clean spewed coffee off my monitor and desk. Warning: Do Not have anything in your mouth when you view this link.

http://www.funnypictures.ws/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=3

2. wily_old_vet

wily_old_vet New Member

Wk-have you checked the archives here. I swear I remember seeing it on here. Email Cheryl if you can't find it, she may be able to help.:)

3. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

4. OldUPSDriver

OldUPSDriver New Member

I think that accident was in Bakersfield Ca at the corner of State Rd and Pierce Rd. Unsure of the date.

5. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

UPS79 sent in this file to share :)

usp_vs_fedex.jpg

6. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

this file is of the same pic from our archive, the resolution is a little better but the size of the picture is a little smaller.
    accident.jpg

7. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Re: Need Your Help

OK, Wkmac, that (pumpkin butt) was just scary!!

8. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help to all. My little boy will enjoy the UPS vs. FedEx pic.

It might be scary O95 but I can see you laughing just like I did. Now here's the even scarier part. The pumpkin is a tatoo!

Now I know you're rolling!
    :tongue_sm

9. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

10. DS

DS Fenderbender

Keeping up with the joneses , In order to achieve the high octane necessary to run the package car the ups driver is loaded up with protien and carbohydrates in a huge deal from taco bell

11. lostintransit

lostintransit Member

I'm sure glad I wasn't the tattoo artist or the "painter". If I was I'd definitely ask for hazard pay!!!

12. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Oh, God!! I never thought of that! How much would you charge? How bad off are you to take a client like that?

13. Ms Spoken

Ms Spoken New Member

I would say the artist was thinking "jackpot" because a canvas of that size would take some time and dedication and lots of money. Too funny

14. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

The old man pi$$in in the car tank was gettin even with his wife who was having an affair?

Ive seen him before, just not sure where.

d