Neg rep question?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We need agitators on these threads. It's more entertaining. You can only read so much " I start Monday as a pkg handler, what shoes should I buy".

stink219

This will prob be edited by a moderator but.....Does anyone not see a trend with CupcakeNY? Or Upstate or whatever? I love how there is one or 2 people that may defend him, yet almost everyone else on here loathes him. He talks about "personal attacks" yet a neg rep is exactly that. He just refuses to see it in his narcissistic mind. Basically, once he doesn't like what you say, he will block you. I enjoy the neg reps. It proves what I say affects him. If he were a grown up, he wouldn't have to neg or block. Just shows he has no self control. Grow a set man!!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
We need agitators on these threads. It's more entertaining. You can only read so much " I start Monday as a pkg handler, what shoes should I buy".
My old center manager use to call me A Wooden Spoon. I'm always stirring the pot. hehehehehehehe

He didn't realize I would like that moniker. I ran miles with it. :bigsmile2:

rod

Retired 22 years
My old center manager use to call me A Wooden Spoon. I'm always stirring the pot. hehehehehehehe

"Wooden Spoon" is a neat handle to have. One of our old center manager's called all his hourlies "Meat" . It wasn't "Hey Rod- I need you to make a couple of extra pickups". It was "Meat--make these pickups". Needless to say there weren't too many employees doing their thing to make this idiot look good. Last I heard he was actually a center manager that was shown the door out and didn't reappear elsewhere.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I should add that I have 4 male members on ignore as I no longer wish to interact with them as well.

It wouldn't seem that I am one of the four, nor will it make any difference.
I will continue to land on you when you act like a dick.
Conversely, I will continue to positive rep and like your more poignant posts.
Through hard work and perserverance, I will make a man of you yet.

U

uber

If zagsfan were to refrain from the personal attacks and chose to discuss/debate the issues in an adult manner we wouldn't be having this discussion. This was the point I was trying to make when I told him that if the bashing continues I will continue with the neg rep.

I have worked really hard to tone down the rhetoric of late. I have chosen to no longer interact with two of the more prominent female members of this forum. I have tried to make this a more positive experience both for myself and for those whom I do choose to interact with.

I don't owe anyone here an explanation but have chosen to do so. Take from it what you will.

Zagsfan---if you wish to interact with me in an adult manner I am all in---if you feel that you cannot then please put me on ignore. Continue the personal attacks and neg rep is sure to follow--it is that simple.

This message board stuff is serious business to you isn't it?

Its pretty simple how it adds up, you act like a jackass towards people, you get treated like a jackass back.

Quit playing the victim card when you stir the most **** on this board.

Whoa me!

What'dyabringmetoday???

This does not pertain to this post. Tried to send you a msg to ask about that job you mentioned. Send me one, if you can, with what the "deal" is.

Dave went after zags when he first came on. He spent well over a year attacking my integrity. He gets what he deserves. If he choses to ignore me, I could really give a shcitt. But, in his proclamation of how much better he is than the rest of us lowly peasants, he managed to single out 2 women. My father would not call that acting like a man. Do you?
Just remember this pretty lady. If he messes with you then he's getting the bull. I'm the bull so let me know. I'm very cordial to Dave now but that's because he isn't messing with my peps.

HubBub

Haha, I got this comment on one of my posts:

"This is a stupid waste of time and bandwidth"

I figured it was from my ISP until I looked closer. Seems someone in NY doesn't agree with my sense of humor.