New Schedule starting first week of October.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How do you expect the company to shift volume and which day do you think will be worse, Monday or Saturday?
All depends on what schedule you work, no? If you are Tuesday-Saturday what do you care about the hacked load Monday's always are?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Mondays and saturdays will be more unpredictable.
I’m sure lower seniority might have their schedules changed for vacation fill purposes making saturdays less routes more stops

PT Car Washer

our volume will be so low we won't need 6th punches, Amazon finna show us what competing against them feels like

this is going to be the worst since 2014 or the last financial crisis
My building is on a big hiring binge for delivery drivers to replace the 6th punch drivers. If they aren't needed they just lay them off for the week and use them on Saturdays. They don't know what they are in for.

R1wonder

our volume will be so low we won't need 6th punches, Amazon finna show us what competing against them feels like

IMG_7983.jpeg

:censored2: Amazon dude . Do they ever do anything right . I’d love to see them try and handle all their own volume

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Not sure how long the big A is going to be around..