New Uniforms?

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
If you wear one of those old t-shirts that had the little green monster holding up it's middle finger and a pair of ill fitting yoga pants you'll either get a new uniform of a day off, either way you win.

Commercial Inside Release

Some districts order a ton of uniforms for seasonal drivers, and as October\November arrive, uniforms are out of stock.

With tires, winter gear, and consumables at UPS, you have to be proactive in your shopping.
You can't wait for your mommy to buy your shorts.

JL 0513

I'm talking about newly designed uniforms. Maybe not even brown in color.
The uniforms were redesigned about 3 years ago for the first time in decades. There's no new design coming. You've had the new polos for a while, right? All new jacket line and everything.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
The uniforms were redesigned about 3 years ago for the first time in decades. There's no new design coming. You've had the new polos for a while, right? All new jacket line and everything.
I hated the polos at first, even told the local sort sup they were "gay", but I don't mind them now.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I heard @Future filed a grievance and won new pants with a tuck pouch for her shriveled meat stalk.