New UPS car with 360 camera

New UPS car dashboard. come with 360 camera
20220627_192438_HDR.jpg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
New backup cameras will add the hot/cold equinox/terrain beeping sounds. An accident report will be automatically generated when you back into a dock. expect to see your sups outside measuring the black paint marks.

Last edited:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
There is now no excuse for not parking your truck at the end of the day. You do not need to move cars that have already been parked for more room, the cameras are now your spotter. if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a bullet.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Believe it or not, the first generation black and white- back up cameras were the best. They really performed well under dark/low light conditions. Don't overthink things.

oldngray

nowhere special
Believe it or not, the first generation black and white- back up cameras were the best. They really performed well under dark/low light conditions. Don't overthink things.
The first ones were total trash. Bright lights overloaded them. I usually left mine on night mode most of the time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The first ones were total trash. Bright lights overloaded them. I usually left mine on night mode most of the time.
Oh no, you could turn the brightness all the way to dark. Full illumination under low light conditions.