New vote no page ADMIN

5habits100

I guess you heard that from some guy you met in the men's room. I was on the Local 89 Supplemental negotiating committee so I will shed some light on your ridiculous posts. Local 89 had their healthcare in the Supplement and we recognized very early the IBT was negotiating concessions via a reduction in benefits and we would not accept that. Many other issues were left on the table when the contract was imposed on us including full time jobs, safety related issues, resolution for unnecessary travel time, seniority, overtime, etc. so tell your friend in the men's room he should get the facts before exercising that pea brain.
Were you in Florida during negotiations when they met on supplemental issues

5habits100

To set the record straight, the time we attempted to negotiate was from the time I clocked into the guard shack to the time I get to my work area. Most times it takes 40 to 50 minutes because the company does not have the busses. It takes as long to get out. So for a 3 hour PT air employee the day is almost 5 hours in and out of the property. Has nothing to do with walking through parking lots which of course is additionaL time. We were negotiating solutions to the problem when the IBT imposed the contract.
And they agreed to buy more shuttle buses and your lead negotiator added more proposals. He didn't want to get the contract done so he had something to run on. Like it or not it's a fact.

Instigator

And they agreed to buy more shuttle buses and your lead negotiator added more proposals. He didn't want to get the contract done so he had something to run on. Like it or not it's a fact.
That's not a fact. I was there, not you. They never agreed to buy more shuttle busses, only newer ones that had less capacity genius.

Well then I guess you can't read. Maybe you should use the school program UPS provides
I see you have no facts. Other that you are a part timer that's supposedly on the negotiating committee and you like to throw insults. Your u should fit right in here. I understand you can't hang with the big boys. So I'll take you with a grain of salt.