No Raise this Year?

fdxsux

Actually we were told months ago, that it was going to be such...any wonder why we have to have secret meetings with managers to discuss "how to calculate our pay" since discussing pay with coworkers is a terminable offense they don't want us talking about it.

For those who are math challenged.
YOURCURRENTPAY X 1.03 = YOURNEWPAY RATE(Then go find your STEP)
For Example
$15 X 1.03 = 15.45

Someone asked about different market levels than A/B:
Someone uploaded this image,

each level above BASE goes up 5%
We've heard that A/B/E are going to be Base
as for the others, you'll have to ask your manager.

As of right now, just throw out your current market level
and take your current pay(+3%) and get dropped into your new STEP Level.(NO MARKET BUMPS)

So say CRR 1 and 2 were hired 5yrs ago on the same day, but one in Market A and one in Market B, chances are they will end up in the same step, but the possibility for two people with similar seniority to be a step apart, even worse as previously mentioned, someone with 1yr, and someone with 5yrs will now make the same.

The newest question is what will Swings and CTV drivers get paid, and on what chart...our swings are annoyed that there isn't a chart yet(or an answer)
There is a chart for the swings. My manager showed it to me today. Don't remember all the steps but the top is $28 and change for the base market level.

vantexan

Actually we were told months ago, that it was going to be such...any wonder why we have to have secret meetings with managers to discuss "how to calculate our pay" since discussing pay with coworkers is a terminable offense they don't want us talking about it.

For Example
$15 X 1.03 = 15.45

and take your current pay(+3%) and get dropped into your new STEP Level.(NO MARKET BUMPS)

So say CRR 1 and 2 were hired 5yrs ago on the same day, but one in Market A and one in Market B, chances are they will end up in the same step, but the possibility for two people with similar seniority to be a step apart, even worse as previously mentioned, someone with 1yr, and someone with 5yrs will now make the same.

The newest question is what will Swings and CTV drivers get paid, and on what chart...our swings are annoyed that there isn't a chart yet(or an answer)
Looks to me that the old payscales are gone, replaced completely by 5 new ones. Gets them around giving meaningful bumps to couriers in the lowest payscales. I wonder just how big a bite we're looking at with next year's healthcare?

SmithBarney

I market level E really is getting lumped in with A/B they are getting screwed. E has always been quite a bit higher then base level.
IF E levels are going in, they are going in at their current rate, so you'll be a few steps ahead, I imagine if you are above the current base "TOP" you'll just get 3%/yr and roll along till top catches you

fdxsux

Which level? BASE? can you share what you do remember.. Unless it's just the top... booo ;)
Yes, the top for BASE mkt level is 28 something for the swings. The only other step I remember is step 6 is $23.21. That's where my whopping 4 percent raise put me. It also appears that the 30 cent swing pay premium is just being added to your regular pay before the 3 percent and step bump. You will no longer see the swing premium on your check.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

For Example
$15 X 1.03 = 15.45

My manager had the swing pay on his computer also. Swings at my station will make $31 and change. Regular couriers will top out at $28.92.
Yes this we know... we were supposed to find out today(see the charts) with a meeting with our managers after we got off road, but imagine our surprise when we return to building and they are ALL gone(SINCE 1PM)

All managers at my station were here yesterday when I got off the road around 1700.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Can anyone name just one other company that takes 10 years or likely longer to get to top of range and plays this many games along the way?

Serf

Further proof that all this convoluted, fly by night, BS is so you and I never really actually "get it." Managers are getting a 15% pay raise and Seniors are getting 20%. Brought that up to El Hefe, and he looked at me like a had d*ck growing out of the side of my head.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Further proof that all this convoluted, fly by night, BS is so you and I never really actually "get it." Managers are getting a 15% pay raise and Seniors are getting 20%. Brought that up to El Hefe, and he looked at me like a had d*ck growing out of the side of my head.
How did you find out what their raises were?

Serf

FedEx Intranet search. Keyword: HRONLINE. It has the AIC chart, and FAQ section. But when I tried to view the step chart for job codes 7I and above, it was only available to managers.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

For Example
$15 X 1.03 = 15.45

Where does it say that talking about your pay is a fireable offense? I've never heard that. For the first time ever I was asked not to, but I've never been told I can't.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Where does it say that talking about your pay is a fireable offense? I've never heard that. For the first time ever I was asked not to, but I've never been told I can't.

That doesn't seem right. I can see how managers would hold individual meetings, however, since so many are getting the shaft while others get an actual meaningful raise.

I've never been at a station where there weren't secret deals being cut all the time with the favored few.