No Raise this Year?

fedex_rtd

A lot of us got a 6% last year...now I'm hearing 4.5 was the largest unless you were one of those that got a market increase. What BS after this past years profit.

FedexCares

Didn't change market levels here and am getting about a 1.35 bump. Course I wasn't much over a step so the bump to next step was quite a bit.

Serf

got 1.14 here with market level change but starting pay went up 1.26. they should of given us the market level bump plus 3% if we left a lower market for a higher market, we would see the increase.
I got 1.14 also. And agree.

Artee

The topped out guys in our market got over $1.70. They raised the top wage in our market, so we got our 3%, and then looked where you fell on the step chart. Top out guys were between step 9 and 10 so you go automatically to the top of the step. So it was about a 6% raise.

optikz

The topped out guys in our market got over $1.70. They raised the top wage in our market, so we got our 3%, and then looked where you fell on the step chart. Top out guys were between step 9 and 10 so you go automatically to the top of the step. So it was about a 6% raise.
our topped out guys aren't topped our anymore. they fell between steps 8-9 here. that's why I said we should have gotten the market level adjustment added to our current wages.

Swngdrvr

We went from market A to C. I'm getting $1.01 total with the step bump, step 3. Swing driver 6 years in as of end of next month.

Last edited:

fedex_rtd

our topped out guys aren't topped our anymore. they fell between steps 8-9 here. that's why I said we should have gotten the market level adjustment added to our current wages.

Falling between the steps moves you up to the higher of the two. Step 9 is now top of scale. Step 10 is a pretend number as NO ONE is at step 10.

Purplepackage

Monday and still waiting...

Our new senior wants to have a meeting about it on Friday before we officially know (asked my manager to see my raise last week, he showed me lol)

But yeah punch time is 06:30 on Friday for the meeting, giving people 3 hours of overtime just to hear about a raise

Jack_Burton

11 year employee. Went from a B market level to the new base and got a 61¢ raise! I'm already making plans for what I'm going to do with all the extra money in my paycheck.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
11 year employee. Went from a B market level to the new base and got a 61¢ raise! I'm already making plans for what I'm going to do with all the extra money in my paycheck.
Is that your real name Jack? If so, you might wanna change it to something a little more anonymous.