No Romney 2016./Who is going to run? Off Topic.

who is going to run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oldngray

nowhere special
Romney can help guide the candidate whoever it is. Romney has political smarts, just doesn't have that "killer instinct" necessary to win. Mormonism made him nice and kind.

Romney tried to use logic which was ineffective for low information voters. Emotion and empty promises is what wins their votes.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Along with free food stamps and cell phones.
absolutely! well said....i believe liberalism is a mental disorder, saw a bumper stick that read the other day "work harder, millions on welfare are DEPENDING ON YOU" its sick how true that is in this country, and even sicker is how many "low information voters" (haha i like that term) without even thinking just vote democrat "just because", they think that democrats will somehow do something special for them, while democrats make public opions about republicans as rich snobs while there are countless trust fund liberals who couldnt care less for the lower class people they so publically advocate for,meanwhile there is absolutely NO incentive for these kinds of folks to EVER get off of social assistance, because living off the government is soo lucrative these days, drove by the projects the other day, i couldnt even count how many lexus and expensive cars saw parked there, i work 6 days a week and drive a 96 toyota corolla, whats wrong with that picture?!?!?! and these "low information" voters pass down this great gift of making a life off of living off the governments tit to their kids, and their kds kids, and so it goes the american debt is in the trillions and rapidly climbing! all sick stuff! i do believe extreme right wing-ism is wrong too, i believe romney is a softie and right wing nut jobs are a little too nutty for me, i go with rand paul, i believe hes got a pretty good bi partisan approach that could benefit everyone, even "low info" voters, if they could only reproduce a few more brain cells to actually realize what the heak is really going on here....

ch317273

id seriously vote for trump i think hed do well...i just dont think hed win due to dumb people

ch317273

dumb is like a disease in this country especially, like ebola but worse, there a pandemic of retardation across the nation

ch317273

6 is even the low end....and the bottom portion of our pay stubs that shows are deductions is being direct deposited in Ted and suzys food stamps benefit card account so they can buy pampers for those 6 little rascals, while Ted is collecting disability and slinging crack, driving a Cadillac and Suzy works off the books while collecting unemployment....gotta love the system