not looking good for express..

thedownhillEXPRESS

Fox is our equivalent of a North Korean brainwashing machine.
I am continually amazed at how distanced from the real world the viewers are.
Of course don't forget the am radio hate mongers too.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fox is our equivalent of a North Korean brainwashing machine.
I am continually amazed at how distanced from the real world the viewers are.
Of course don't forget the am radio hate mongers too.

DO NOT make fun of FOX News because they only tell the TRUTH. Criticizing Leader O'Reilly, Leader Hannity or most of all, Dear Beloved, Exalted, Leader For Life Smith is forbidden, and if convicted of hating on our Beloved Leaders and Educators you will be forced to attend re-education camp in Memphis. Even speaking the name of the Great Obese Leader Limbaugh is treading on dangerous ground.

You have been warned!!!

vantexan

Actually I could care less if they are number one or number 50,how does that benefit me ? Will I see some money ? By the way they also have the oldest,whitest,least educated viewers. Something to take pride in.

LTFedexer, is that you? Talking like an expert about things you don't know anything about. Where have I heard that before...

vantexan

DO NOT make fun of FOX News because they only tell the TRUTH. Criticizing Leader O'Reilly, Leader Hannity or most of all, Dear Beloved, Exalted, Leader For Life Smith is forbidden, and if convicted of hating on our Beloved Leaders and Educators you will be forced to attend re-education camp in Memphis. Even speaking the name of the Great Obese Leader Limbaugh is treading on dangerous ground.

You have been warned!!!

If only you'd watch, I'm sure we could turn you...BWAH HAH HAH HAH!!!!

Out of the Dark

Actually I could care less if they are number one or number 50,how does that benefit me ? Will I see some money ? By the way they also have the oldest,whitest,least educated viewers. Something to take pride in.

SPECIAL REPORT: Liberals cite Liberal Study that confirms Liberals are Smart… and all others are Less so… especially the Stupid,old,white,less educated viewers who watch Fox.:peaceful:

GOT IT!

Out of the Dark

Ever wonder why liberals always bring up race?

No I don't wonder anymore. Unable to respond to factual truths, the liberal cretin resorts to name calling.Thus trying to engage in race baiting. I was shocked the first time I saw it a few days ago here. Just because you don't care for what is going on with DC you are automatically labeled a racist. It really sucks, but after 3 years I am over it.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Ever wonder why liberals always bring up race?

You mean like when they brought up the name of Texas very own governor and former Republican presidential nominees family ranch, you know the one they called n###erhead?
I agree probably a majority of republicans are not racist, but nearly every racist is a republican....

vantexan

You mean like when they brought up the name of Texas very own governor and former Republican nominees family ranch, you know the one they called n###erhead?

He's from Texas for Pete's sake.(that's a joke) But you guys bring up race on everything. There are a number of black conservatives that I'd gladly vote for President, especially Alan West. But if I disagree with Obama's policies I'm a you know what.

thedownhillEXPRESS

He's from Texas for Pete's sake.(that's a joke) But you guys bring up race on everything. There are a number of black conservatives that I'd gladly vote for President, especially Alan West. But if I disagree with Obama's policies I'm a you know what.

I don't think you are a racist Van, but we will just have to agree to disagree on the rest...

Out of the Dark

You mean like when they brought up the name of Texas very own governor and former Republican presidential nominees family ranch, you know the one they called n###erhead?
I agree probably a majority of republicans are not racist, but nearly every racist is a republican....

I think the majority of people here are good folks, it's when you get the dumb comments like ......oldest,whitest,least educated viewers , well I just can't let that go.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

It's hard to believe that any black person would be a Republican, just like it's hard to fathom middle and lower class workers being GOP. Obama and the Dems are far from perfect, but don't you think the GOP is more interested in the 1% than them? Larry Elder, Alan West, (remember JC Watts) and all the other darlings of the Right seem to be useful tools and not much else.

thedownhillEXPRESS

It's hard to believe that any black person would be a Republican, just like it's hard to fathom middle and lower class workers being GOP. Obama and the Dems are far from perfect, but don't you think the GOP is more interested in the 1% than them? Larry Elder, Alan West, (remember JC Watts) and all the other darlings of the Right seem to be useful tools and not much else.

Pretty much their version of our purple "cool aid" drinkers .....

Lordtekk

SPECIAL REPORT: Liberals cite Liberal Study that confirms Liberals are Smart… and all others are Less so… especially the Stupid,old,white,less educated viewers who watch Fox.:peaceful:

GOT IT!

Conservatives cite any study that call's them out on their intolerance, their insanity, and their fantasy scapegoating world and it's called liberal.

GOT IT!!!

Out of the Dark

Mr Fedex I am still a registered Dem.......Why I don't know. When I refused to support the current Occupier of the White House I was labeled racist. I really don't care for that label,just as when Bill Clinton was labeled a racist by HIS PARTY.

Alan West is great man. He happens to speak the truth, just as Wesley Clark did. Clark ran as a dem. I would have voted for him.

I dunno I get tired of seeing all the freeloaders out there who contribute nothing and want more. The OWS crowd comes to mind. Who had time to pitch a tent and demand more form the workers of this country? Somebody with out a job, that is who.

The first public libraries were built and paid for by Andrew Carnegie, one of the biggest capitalists we ever had. He was also a self-made man, worked his way up from the bottom. He thought it was a good thing for people to have access to books, whether they can afford to buy them or not. Hence the public library. Thanks, Mr. Carnegie, that was a great idea!!

Do I worry about my job everyday? You betcha. Repubs and Dems have nothing to do with what is going on here right now. We need to stick together.

Why is Obama a "good" millionaire, and Romney a "bad" millionaire?

That is my question.

vantexan

Alan West or JC Watts might be the Republican nominee someday. And why wouldn't blacks who work hard, study hard, achieve success in the corporate world embrace the Republican Party? They share the same values. Not everyone accepts the Democrats' "vote for us and we'll give you free money" ideology.

Social issues matter a lot to many middle and working class voters. When we see people like Bill Maher viciously attack our values why would we want to vote for candidates he supports? He gave a million dollars to Obama. Much was made of the so called Republican war on women but I've watched Maher call Republican women the "C" word among other things. Obama didn't return the million dollars. Why would I ever support an outfit like the Dems who constantly attack with the foulest language possible what I hold sacred? It's not just about making a buck for many of us.