Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I only use real butter!
Also got some fresh local, bread n butter corn. salt and butter on yours?

Shuck the corn, brush melted butter with a little lime juice on it, sprinkle with cayenne and wrap in foil. Throw it on the grill and roll it around enough to get a little char all the way around the ear.

Serve with steak and cold beer!

Shuck the corn, brush melted butter with a little lime juice on it, sprinkle with cayenne and wrap in foil. Throw it on the grill and roll it around enough to get a little char all the way around the ear.

Sometimes I make It, Paula Deen style.
Load it up with mayo ,salt, parmesan cheese. wrap it in foil and grill it......and of course,ice cold beer....that goes without saying!

Fedex Guy

Sometimes I make It, Paula Dean style.
Load it up with mayo ,salt, parmesan cheese. wrap it in foil and grill it......and of course,ice cold beer....that goes without saying!
I laid the Cobb and all straight on the grill the other night. Pretty damn good.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

Fedex Guy

He just doesn't like you. He Is jealous. you're getting laid and he isn't!

That would make me a crabazz too!

I'm pretty sure he runs in the complete opposite direction of a vagina. That said, I will get laid tonight most likely......unless my alcoholism makes me pass out first. In that case, she will get laid but it won't count for me.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm running out of material for that guy. Always on my case and I never said a word to him.

2014-07-12-13-19-17-772599200.jpeg

That does sound good. I will give It a try this week. My wife likes Hot N Spicy, guess thats why she married me!

Status
Not open for further replies.