TEAMSTERS VIP + PLAN

Thebrownblob

Term insurance eventually runs out and if something happens as you get older it's very expensive to get a replacement policy
Always looked at life insurance as income replacement, when my term runs out I should be close to or retired. When my family was younger, it was important to have that policy just in case something happened to me. Whole life in my opinion is really expensive for what basically amount to an annuity that you could get yourself or just put your money in a Roth IRA. But everyone situation is different.

Always looked at life insurance as income replacement, when my term runs out I should be close to or retired. When my family was younger, it was important to have that policy just in case something happened to me. Whole life in my opinion is really expensive for what basically amount to an annuity that you could get yourself or just put your money in a Roth IRA. But everyone situation is different.
IRS my in-laws are in the early 80s and their term policies have just ran out
Trying to find insurance at that age with some minor health conditions is very very expensive

Thebrownblob

IRS my in-laws are in the early 80s and their term policies have just ran out
Trying to find insurance at that age with some minor health conditions is very very expensive
Also, don’t piss your wife off if you have a big policy …….
1715611713210.gif

If you don't have any debt, and most in their 80's shouldn't, why would you need life insurance?
Money for burial and final expenses

I don't know what survivorship options he took on his pension if he should pass away plus whoever passes away first they will lose the lower social security payment

It's a little extra money wouldn't hurt

tourists24

Our local connected our members with a rep from Transamerica for our supplemental insurance in case we needed it. I carried it for years and used it several times. It came in very handy.

Last edited:

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Money for burial and final expenses

I don't know what survivorship options he took on his pension if he should pass away plus whoever passes away first they will lose the lower social security payment

It's a little extra money wouldn't hurt
In my state you can legally be buried withing 24 hours in a blanket as long as you're deep enough that animals can't dig you up.