Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We'll have to leave G MAN on the grill cause he will tear it up on the grill and we can get a head start on drinking cause he'll outdrink our bitchasczzes any day of the week lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ill be the first one to admit im a lil bitchasczz on the drinking nowadays but don't get it twisted im down with drinking a lot if that's what it is and aint no shame either, ill go hurl and come back if needed after that 1st round knockdown. Ill always get up and still be the last man standing at the end of the night after everybody elses biznitchee asczz have went, I gotta change my diaper and go night night now lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just went outside with my mutt, let her do her thing and got cheezeed up while I was out there lol. Sweatpants, t shirt and flip flops and fitted cap twisted and 60 degrees out. CHEERS LIFE IS GOOD MY DUDES lmfao:cowboy:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-3.jpeg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I got my Cuisinart Stainless Steel Lasagna/Roaster Pan from Albertsons. I collected 120 stamps and that was the price of it. You got 1 stamp every $10 spent. I was buying groceries anyway over the past 2 months, so I earned a bonus.

rod

Retired 22 years
I got my Cuisinart Stainless Steel Lasagna/Roaster Pan from Albertsons. I collected 120 stamps and that was the price of it. You got 1 stamp every $10 spent. I was buying groceries anyway over the past 2 months, so I earned a bonus.

I love lasagna. What time is supper? Do you mind if we stay for the winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.