Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
NaturalLight0210.jpg
Cant say that I never drank it, that's for sure lol. A long time ago that's for sure. No beer snobbin here, you give me one for free and im in dogg drinkin one witcha then again I don't drink much anymore anyway. You know what im down with lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
landshark.jpg
This is what I drink mostly all the time nowadays really. With a lime and a shot of Bacardi Limon in it. Nice and tasty and not too overly expensive. Case last me bout a week or so, give or take all depending if any of my boys come over and wanna hang out, get some asczz whoopins in some ping pong or just pull some tubes lol.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Jumpman
landshark.jpg
This is what I drink mostly all the time nowadays really. With a lime and a shot of Bacardi Limon in it. Nice and tasty and not too overly expensive. Case last me bout a week or so, give or take all depending if any of my boys come over and wanna hang out, get some asczz whoopins in some ping pong or just pull some tubes lol.
Well at 4.7%abv, its a nice refreshing lager that goes down easy but needs a kick of Bacardi which is perfect jump so your not running to the toilet every five minutes. Everyone knows beer is always rented.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
. Yup that bout sums me up lmfao. Live life and enjoy it, no matter what anybody thinks or sais lol.
Jumpman

Well at 4.7%abv, its a nice refreshing lager that goes down easy but needs a kick of Bacardi which is perfect jump so your not running to the toilet every five minutes. Everyone knows beer is always rented.
Exactly that's why I aint down with spending a lot on beer. Waste of money, rather spend some cheese on some 'VEGGIES' lasts a lot longer, cheaper in the long run. Aint going to make me fatt or hungover and I can go do anything I would normally do and not be grounded at home like if I drank too many frostees WORD DUDE lol.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
. Yup that bout sums me up lmfao. Live life and enjoy it, no matter what anybody thinks or sais lol.

Exactly that's why I aint down with spending a lot on beer. Waste of money, rather spend some cheese on some 'VEGGIES' lasts a lot longer, cheaper in the long run. Aint going to make me fatt or hungover and I can go do anything I would normally do and not be grounded at home like if I drank too many frostees WORD DUDE lol.
Word up jump, I mix beer with cabbage and it all balances out. My beer tastes are expensive so why not save a little money.

Status
Not open for further replies.