Not open for further replies.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1419044236.481656.jpg

Hello

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
His face was priceless! Eyes wide open, jaw dropped down!..lol
One of my customers hooked it up today, he gave me 50 bux and my helper 40 bux. Should have seen look on jumpers face, funny as :censored2:. He looked at me and I was like that's how we do it youngblood, more of that to come dude. He was like that's just pimpstyle man. Funnyasczz stuff for real but cool as hell lol.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Volume is heavy...be happy you're out of this hell hole. I heard this song earlier tonight....always reminds me of working here...lol
Wait till next week , got a 290 stop 480 piece taste today. Look at the news , Saturday is gonna be bigger than cyber Monday and black Friday combined. So those procrastinators clicking the button at home good luck getting it by Wednesday . Corporate hope your happy as the stock rises , its the perfect combination profits are high and everyone makes money dont tinker with it starting in January. Peak day coming up.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Wait till next week , got a 290 stop 480 piece taste today. Look at the news , Saturday is gonna be bigger than cyber Monday and black Friday combined. So those procrastinators clicking the button at home good luck getting it by Wednesday . Corporate hope your happy as the stock rises , its the perfect combination profits are high and everyone makes money dont tinker with it starting in January. Peak day coming up.
Ah nuttbag( jokes) word of advice trade the titanic in for a rowboat, cant fit as many boxes in it lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Who cares! that's a good move
I was all banged up 1 night at the bar and this chick I used to work with was there and she was all banged up too, well anyway she used to have these lil boobees and fat rat-ta-tat-tap, so now shes got these beautilicious C cup boobees and im like damm lol, I was like Kate you gotta let daddy give them some love, so without hesistation Jump was feeling on some boobees for free= PRICELESS lol. :cowboy:

Last edited:

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Ah nuttbag( jokes) word of advice trade the titanic in for a rowboat, cant fit as many boxes in it lmfao.

One of my customers hooked it up today, he gave me 50 bux and my helper 40 bux. Should have seen look on jumpers face, funny as :censored2:. He looked at me and I was like that's how we do it youngblood, more of that to come dude. He was like that's just pimpstyle man. Funnyasczz stuff for real but cool as hell lol.
That's the giving I want to hear about.

Status
Not open for further replies.