Oakland Hub question

NEFARIOUS

BOTTOM FEEDER
Anyone here work in the Oakland hub? I have been on my feeder run and was just amazed at all the sups working. Are there union employees laid off or are they exhausting the employee list? Is this just normal practice for Oakland ?

Richie

P

pickup

Anyone here work in the Oakland hub? I have been on my feeder run and was just amazed at all the sups working. Are there union employees laid off or are they exhausting the employee list? Is this just normal practice for Oakland ?

Richie

our good friend, nefarious, still hanging in there, good for you. I hope everything is going smoothly. Still Sweating on some of those backups? I know sometimes I am

helenofcalifornia

I wonder what's going on over there? Local 70 and BA Marty are some of the strongest union people I have seen in my many years with UPS. I'll have to ask our feeder drivers that go over there what they have witnessed.

NEFARIOUS

BOTTOM FEEDER
I can tell you on Monday my rear box was loaded mainly by the sup. I have never seen anyone use the methods he must have been trained with. He was standing by the chute taking pkg. and throwing them to the nose.

As for you 4u2c Shut your mouth when you talk to me!!!

NEFARIOUS

BOTTOM FEEDER
our good friend, nefarious, still hanging in there, good for you. I hope everything is going smoothly. Still Sweating on some of those backups? I know sometimes I am

Every thing is great I love feeders. Still working on the coupling just need to get better at getting front box close to dolly. Wife likes feeder hours too we see eachother every night for dinner. Pay check is nice too....

4u2c

I can tell you on Monday my rear box was loaded mainly by the sup. I have never seen anyone use the methods he must have been trained with. He was standing by the chute taking pkg. and throwing them to the nose.

As for you 4u2c Shut your mouth when you talk to me!!!

[-]Hmm.....shut your mouth when you speak to me?? That makes sense but then again your a teamster therefore you have no education beyond high school. UPS should have never negotiated a contract in '97:happy-very:

[-]Hmm.....shut your mouth when you speak to me?? That makes sense but then again your a teamster therefore you have no education beyond high school. UPS should have never negotiated a contract in '97:happy-very:
I can understand your frustration with the contract, it keeps you from doing whatever you want to do.

tieguy

Banned
Every thing is great I love feeders. Still working on the coupling just need to get better at getting front box close to dolly. Wife likes feeder hours too we see eachother every night for dinner. Pay check is nice too....

you marking your spot with a glove when you back to the dolly?

P

pickup

This is your sixth grade teacher. What you should have typed "you're a teamster", not "your a teamster" . You should go back to that community college you graduated from and demand your money back.

local804

not in oakland. the feeder drivers should grieve it maybe they can go in and load the trailers for the hub.

I think the laid off workers would be a better choice. These feeder drivers have not lifted boxes in years. Who is going to be responsible when they get hurt? Feeders or preload?