oh no you can't

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
CI4TyQ1.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Casual driver for sure. Suits will be ticked when they see the driver didn't back in before wedging.

raceanoncr

Ironic, sad, pitiful, disgraceful...whatever you want to call it...it reminds me of a supe we had here, years ago. Did that, not once, but twice, at the same overpass with a rental P/C during peak...WITH A NEWBIE.

Was shipped out to "Special Assignment" a couple years, came back, was in LP (Yeah, good one), then quit/retired, only to own a UPS Store here.

Pkgcar1988

Ironic, sad, pitiful, disgraceful...whatever you want to call it...it reminds me of a supe we had here, years ago. Did that, not once, but twice, at the same overpass with a rental P/C during peak...WITH A NEWBIE.

Was shipped out to "Special Assignment" a couple years, came back, was in LP (Yeah, good one), then quit/retired, only to own a UPS Store here.

Hey, I'm pretty sure we know the same guy,lol. I believe he has now sold the 2 UPS stores that he owned, not sure what he is up to nowadays.

raceanoncr

Hey, I'm pretty sure we know the same guy,lol. I believe he has now sold the 2 UPS stores that he owned, not sure what he is up to nowadays.
Probably do. Didn't know he owned 2, tho.

Went in quite often to the one close to me when I was doing a lot of shipping. Don't know if he recognized me or not. Don't care.

If same one, then you and I BOTH know he's probably into something adventurous, if he ain't dead from cigarettes. (sarcasm intended).

Pkgcar1988

Probably do. Didn't know he owned 2, tho.

Went in quite often to the one close to me when I was doing a lot of shipping. Don't know if he recognized me or not. Don't care.

If same one, then you and I BOTH know he's probably into something adventurous, if he ain't dead from cigarettes. (sarcasm intended).

He did smoke like a chimney, I'm quite sure he hasn't quit. I have not seen him since he sold out either.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I'll take bets he might be sweeping floors or flipping hamburgers next week He didn't know that big objects can't always be forced in a small hole

Last edited: