On-Road Stories

over9five

Staff member
Another LIE. I openly request that the webmaster of this site or any of the moderators please reveal each and every one of the PM's I have sent to this clown. Good luck...because there aren't any. Hey, FedEx4Life, please show everyone those PM's...please. You can't...they don't exist.

Believe it or not, PMs are really Private. We don't know what they say.

But no-one has reported MrFedEx for sending PMs.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Believe it or not, PMs are really Private. We don't know what they say.

But no-one has reported MrFedEx for sending PMs.

Thank you. FedEx4Life does have the ability to post them. I know, because I've seen PM's posted before. So...we're waiting FedEx4Life. Quick, call-up Maury and ask him what you should do now.

O

olcc

Thats not what this thread is about but once again you lame ducks gotta bring it there.Thats cool.Your problem is when someone comes on here not bashing Fedex,you guys automatically jump on them,calling them a liar.

Dont be mad because you never knew how to use the flight benefits at Fedex and not everyone knows how to use JCATS,it took me 10 years.Ive never taken the BST.Full time drivers in my station do 60-90 stops,part timers average 35.Because i say all this,its means im a fraud and a liar.
How sad.

No, YOUR problem is that people come on here to express legitimate concerns about all of the significant changes that have taken place at FedEx (namely Express) and YOU feel the need to antagonize them with obvious falsehoods. I know this, you know this, everyone knows this.

The fact that you've stolen MrFedEx's avatar and are now impersonating a moderator only serves as further proof. Once again, YOU ARE IRRELEVANT.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Thank you. FedEx4Life does have the ability to post them. I know, because I've seen PM's posted before. So...we're waiting FedEx4Life. Quick, call-up Maury and ask him what you should do now.

I've gotten a few from this troll saying everything from a blank screen, stfu and today they called me a graff? WTH is a graff? Is it missing the "I" and "E"?

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

It came up on Friday how Sept. 11th went down at FedEx in my district. The courier I talked to said he was on road when his friend called him up and said there was a terrorist attack. He was like 'ohhh yeah ok' to his friend, then the tracker went off. He read the message it said "All Routes Return to Station" and when he looked up he saw UPS and DHL drivers at the dock he was at throwing all their freight back in the truck and leaving as fast as possible.

He said everyone just hauled it back to the station and when they got management met them and said "FedEx is closed. The whole thing. Shut down. Go home, be with your families, be safe, we'll call you".

Two days passed before they got the call back and apparently FedEx paid for the time off.

I was asleep when it happened. Got the phone call from my mom to watch the news, jaw dropped and stayed there, got on the phone with my manager and told him I was coming in because we were going to lose all air traffic shortly and everything was going to be trucked. He called me back 10 mins later and confirmed and away we went. I was very proud of all my RTD co-workers and my crew in the trucking department. Several of my coworkers volunteered at Ground Zero. I started to cry when I got to go there last year. Still hard to think about.

bbsam

Staff member
So there I was standing at the door of the home of a local interior decorator near the last stoip of the day drenched with sweat and wanting simply to be done for the day. But he struck up a conversation and not wanting to seem rude engaged in small talk. On and on it went about absolutely nothing. Then he invited me in. Then he he invited me in to see how he had decorated his bedroom. Then I insisted it was time to leave and did so. On the way to the truck I had two conflicting thoughts going through my mind. The first was a feeling of dread that it had been 10 years since I could legitimately say anyone had "hit" on me and now when someone did it was a 65 year old man. Being always the one to find the silver lining, I smiled to myself in the knowledge that "I still got it!"

Washu234

A buddy at my station just don't me this one:

He had a late afternoon delivery so he goes to the front door of this bank right before they close and says 'I'm sorry its late but can you take this from up here since its so late in the day'. Lady apparently says 'sorry but I think recieiving is still here!'. So my buddy runs around to the back buzzes down and noone answers. He tries again and finally gets someone. The guys comes to the door smelling of booze half in the bag and when my buddy says 'I'm really sorry can you sign?' the guys stumbles and says 'can you please just shut the :censored2: up' and slams the door after signing.

My buddy said he'd be normally pissed but the guy was so smashed... At a bank... That he felt bad for him and doubted the dude knew what he said.