One dead as FBI arrests Oregon occupation leader, four others

rod

Retired 22 years
Of course they were. They just ran a road block and tried to avoid a second road block. The shots were aimed at the vehicle's front (engine), not the windshield. Law enforcement showed great restraint. One FBI agent lied about discharging his weapon.

All of this has been reported and is not in dispute.

Why would he lie? What else are they lying about?

newfie

What we really saw, was an ideological idiot, taking on the government for an issue that was so stupid, he cost himself his own life only to be forgotten by the entire nation who never really gave a crap in the first place.

A real martyr.

I for one, am glad he perished the way he wanted it. His love of guns and bullets, hitting his body of course.

Nobody cares about those guys anymore, they got their 15 minutes and it cost one his life.

The others are in jail or awaiting hearings on charges.

Mission accomplished?

TOS.
ok you're happy the old white guy stumbling around in the snow got shot. Just make sure you're on here supporting those same cops when they shoot some inner city thug.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1457590853.964683.jpg

#blm

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So...this individual thought that he could tell the officers to "stand down"? And then he thought he could drive away to see the "sheriff"?
And then he thoughthe could jump out of the vehicle and yell "You're gonna have to kill me!" over and over and the reach for his waistband?

How does somebody live to be that old and have absolutely no common sense?

Thats easy. These are "bumpkins" who live in the sticks and have zero education beyond hyperbolic rhetoric they hear on am radio.

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ok you're happy the old white guy stumbling around in the snow got shot. Just make sure you're on here supporting those same cops when they shoot some inner city thug.

Lets be real clear.. I AM HAPPY the old white guy life ended the way it did. He asked for it, and he got it. I want everyone to go out the way they planned.

No sympathy from me.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lets be real clear.. I AM HAPPY the old white guy life ended the way it did. He asked for it, and he got it. I want everyone to go out the way they planned.

No sympathy from me.

TOS.
Shot at close range in the back .
So how did the shooting officer know he was reaching for a weapon , while he was stumbling in the deep snow with his back to him ?