Onroad whining about Teamsters making so much more than he will

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
when I was working way back we were required to know 110 percent the jobs pertinent in our area whether driving or in the hub..when we went to a new area our managers would tests. we had 1 week for inside the building and driving a month due to the routes...back then it was leadership by example......there was 1 salty veteran on-road that knew the entire buildings routes of 50. in many ways the old united parcel service was unique.....and yes every management person started off as a teamster.. everyone of them....its truly the best way. .those days are long gone and probably wont come back 100%..

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
with the new contract it varies by location with up to 10 paid sick days......in management you can use vacation days as paid sick days...good deal and very fair !
1692494031682602.jpg

Karma...

now that the teamster contract is a done deal its time for carol and cohorts to get back to basics and get the stock price to around 250 dollars a share and increase dividends. time to hold all folks accountable to doing their jobs and produce...just like the old days when there were no excuses only results.. its a new dawn. lets make it happen....back to the basics. right the ship and full speed ahead !

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
now that the teamster contract is a done deal its time for carol and cohorts to get back to basics and get the stock price to around 250 dollars a share and increase dividends. time to hold all folks accountable to doing their jobs and produce...just like the old days when there were no excuses only results.. its a new dawn. lets make it happen....back to the basics. right the ship and full speed ahead !
1690431416463870.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_4578.jpeg