"Open Marriage" Gingrich

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hardly. The GOP has been confused since the jump. The E4 has been right all along. We said the republican primary season would be a joke and it is. You all can flip flop around with flavor of the month, but each of your candidates has a boat load of garbage that ONLY the GOP faithful can swallow, and I dont mean CALISTA!

peace.
Well, then I guess that's final.......the GOP primaries are a joke to 4 people. What percentage of the population is that?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I do not want to know what Gingrich does in the bedroom. I'm in shock that many women crawled into a bed with him.But, what I dislike is his absolute disdain for his former wives. The second one was a mistress, so its hard for me to give two craps about the 'open marraige' request. She had no problems sharing when he was married to the first one that was dying in the hospital. Speaking of which, really??? A divorce request in the hospital??? There are too many independent reports on this for me not to believe it. Then, with no regard for his second set of marriage vows, he screw around again. I do not believe for one second they weren't mashing before his divorce.(eewwwww)
He has no regard for vows he made to God and his wife; why would he care about the oath of presidency?

This guy is the epitome of a snake.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I do not want to know what Gingrich does in the bedroom. I'm in shock that many women crawled into a bed with him.But, what I dislike is his absolute disdain for his former wives. The second one was a mistress, so its hard for me to give two craps about the 'open marraige' request. She had no problems sharing when he was married to the first one that was dying in the hospital. Speaking of which, really??? A divorce request in the hospital??? There are too many independent reports on this for me not to believe it. Then, with no regard for his second set of marriage vows, he screw around again. I do not believe for one second they weren't mashing before his divorce.(eewwwww)
He has no regard for vows he made to God and his wife; why would he care about the oath of presidency?

This guy is the epitome of a snake.

Parts of his story read like John Edwards.......the cheating on the sick wife part.
I like Newt's debating talent, but the job of president isn't all debate. I want a business person. I think Mitt should brag a bit about his company's 70% success rate at saving businesses and how many jobs weren't lost because of saving companies. His religion teaches humility, but he's got to give out a little pride now.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes Mitt needs to talk about Staples, and Dominoes. And any others that succeeded. Those are the two Ive heard of.
I dont like what Newt did, I think its slimy, and moreso when his wife was ill. Not that it makes it better, but I did read somewhere, that she thought death was a real possibility, and wanted to get the papers signed so her money would go to her family, so they did it at the hospital. So If its true, I believe that it somehow lessens the divorce on a deathbed scenario.
Still cheated, but...........its over, and we are left with four choices, unless you count Obama , we have 5.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Parts of his story read like John Edwards.......the cheating on the sick wife part.
I like Newt's debating talent, but the job of president isn't all debate. I want a business person. I think Mitt should brag a bit about his company's 70% success rate at saving businesses and how many jobs weren't lost because of saving companies. His religion teaches humility, but he's got to give out a little pride now.

Your missing the point moreluck. MITT doesnt talk about his "70%" success rate, because its all B.S.

It was a success for HIM and his investors, but not for the companies he destroyed or sold off in pieces. Where do you believe people will get behind a man who comes into a small town, takes over a company, cuts the pay for the employees and takes benefits away, then runs up the debt so the company can file for BK, then take profits from selling off the company in chunks to other investors in other countries??

Staples? One retail chain that has been closing stores since 2002 during the BUSH administration.
Staples Closing Stores | Staples Chain to Close 30 Stores to Cut Costs - Los Angeles Times

Romney is still putting people on the unemployment line.

Just because a man is a millionaire doesnt mean he can run a country. Rich men cheat on their taxes and hire lawyers to hide money offshore. Is that the american way??? If so, why dont regular americans do the same thing?

Why do the republicans continue to parade millionaires and billionaires as "their" potential leaders?

What happened to regular people running the country? All this talk about wanting an outsider in washington, yet they only put "insiders" on their ballots.

Romney knows his taxes will spawn serious problems, and GIngrich knows the republican establishment doesnt want him either.

Either way, I hope Gingrich continues to do well and wins in florida!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes Mitt needs to talk about Staples, and Dominoes. And any others that succeeded. Those are the two Ive heard of.
I dont like what Newt did, I think its slimy, and moreso when his wife was ill. Not that it makes it better, but I did read somewhere, that she thought death was a real possibility, and wanted to get the papers signed so her money would go to her family, so they did it at the hospital. So If its true, I believe that it somehow lessens the divorce on a deathbed scenario.
Still cheated, but...........its over, and we are left with four choices, unless you count Obama , we have 5.
It's only 3 /50 over....long way to go. I think that maybe Newt's win in S.C. was just people saying " hooray for putting the media in it's place !!" The bad Newt may come out if he's not careful and we have seen him and right after , Newt's ratings went south.
Romney just needs to get on Obama and O's handling of everything...ignore, pass, vote present, lie, postpone and all delaying tactics ever known to mankind that O practices..

I think it's all very interesting. Oh, Mitt did Sport's Authority too.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's only 3 /50 over....long way to go. I think that maybe Newt's win in S.C. was just people saying " hooray for putting the media in it's place !!" The bad Newt may come out if he's not careful and we have seen him and right after , Newt's ratings went south.
Romney just needs to get on Obama and O's handling of everything...ignore, pass, vote present, lie, postpone and all delaying tactics ever known to mankind that O practices..

I think it's all very interesting. Oh, Mitt did Sport's Authority too.

I dont understand how you think SC puts the media in its place? At the debate, when asked, NEWT tried to turn his disgusting past on the media as if it was their fault. NEWT said he was appalled by the question, but does he realize that "WE" are appalled at his gall for running in the first place?

What part of scumbag doesnt he get? Does he really think he isnt a scumbag?

A cheating , lying , immoral scumbag. Oh wait, he asked GOD to give him a mulligan and GOD agreed giving him a clean slate, I forgot.

Now he is moral man. GIVE US A BREAK.

NEWT is the slime of washington, many people in the GOP inner circles talk trash about him, he is not respected by his own party and yet, the GOP electorate looking for an alternative to ROMNEY felt like NEWT was better than Santorum or Paul.

This SC primary was more of a message to ROMNEY than to the media.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I dont understand how you think SC puts the media in its place? At the debate, when asked, NEWT tried to turn his disgusting past on the media as if it was their fault. NEWT said he was appalled by the question, but does he realize that "WE" are appalled at his gall for running in the first place?

What part of scumbag doesnt he get? Does he really think he isnt a scumbag?

A cheating , lying , immoral scumbag. Oh wait, he asked GOD to give him a mulligan and GOD agreed giving him a clean slate, I forgot.

Now he is moral man. GIVE US A BREAK.

NEWT is the slime of washington, many people in the GOP inner circles talk trash about him, he is not respected by his own party and yet, the GOP electorate looking for an alternative to ROMNEY felt like NEWT was better than Santorum or Paul.

This SC primary was more of a message to ROMNEY than to the media.

Peace.
Most of the religions today believe in God's forgiveness if you ask for it.

You are not one of them apparently, so you wouldn't understand. The slime of Washington is still living in the congress......Pelosi, Reid, Rangel, Fwank, SheilaJacksonLeighDebbieWassermanShultzBarbaraBoxerKucinich....they're all alike.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Most of the religions today believe in God's forgiveness if you ask for it.

You are not one of them apparently, so you wouldn't understand. The slime of Washington is still living in the congress......Pelosi, Reid, Rangel, Fwank, SheilaJacksonLeighDebbieWassermanShultzBarbaraBoxerKucinich....they're all alike.

Why do you leave out the convicted scum like TOM DELAY? Or the homosexual scum like the GOP members who had to resign? Oh wait, those are your heroes. I forgot.

As for GODS forgiveness, when exactly did GOD give newt this forgiveness? You arent implying NEWT speaks to GOD do you? Or, its this forgiveness an assumtion based solely on asking?

Peace.