Operation gun runner, fast and furious

I don't expect you to agree but at least I hope the humor brings a laugh!

Cute, but hardly answers the question unless you are suggesting flushing the whole government, constitution and all laws. If that is what you are indeed suggesting, how would you propose to do this?

wkmac

Cute, but hardly answers the question unless you are suggesting flushing the whole government, constitution and all laws. If that is what you are indeed suggesting, how would you propose to do this?

Just start the process of walking away in whatever way it works among your friends, neighbors, community. It's very possible the state even now is slowly collapsing and is now beyond saving just on the economic side. Here is just one small example and in another post within the last week or so I posted another article showing that each household in America is now saddled with over $500k in total debt from gov't when you add it all up. (post #1 Repudiating the National Debt thread) That is an impossible debt to to pay down barring extreme hyper inflation (among other things) and that level of inflation has an equal catastrophic effect. Think of retirees alone!

Even if it all goes up, I don't buy the Road Warrior scenario but it doesn't mean there won't be problems either. By working now with friends and neighbors to establish alternatives and learn and activate local markets where you can, at the most if the worse does happen, the transition is easier. If the least happens, you meet a lot of new and nice people and have a lot of fun together too!

Just think local small town America 40 or 50 years ago and you'll have a very good idea on how to ride the storm out. This can also be done in large suburban and even urban areas too. As large industrial and retail spaces are abandoned, locals can take control and at the least turn them into food farms. Let the state consume itself which is in fact what it is doing anyway.

The answers really are out there!

wkmac

FBI reports at odds with ATF claims

The otherside of this is that one gov't entity is lying. If gov't does lie, then how can we trust anything they say and tell us?

Just remember, when you enter the voting booth, your are giving you acceptance and condoning to thieves and liars. What does this make you?

moreluck

golden ticket member
FBI reports at odds with ATF claims

The otherside of this is that one gov't entity is lying. If gov't does lie, then how can we trust anything they say and tell us?

Just remember, when you enter the voting booth, your are giving you acceptance and condoning to thieves and liars. What does this make you?

Everybody lies.....some more than others. If we don't go to the polls, we've then given up and accepted the status quo. Last Nov. the voters did make a difference. I don't care if you love or hate the result, it shook things up. The only time I would not vote is if my husband's vote would cancel mine out. Thank goodness we think alike.

Lying is our presidents #1 quality......transparency is his 2nd greatest quality.................NOT!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Color-ATF-Melson-out.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thats alot of our money to help the mexican drug cartel. Should have given it to us, to protect ourselves. But no they would rather none of us have weapons, bad weapons. We arent smart enough to use them properly, but they were?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Incredibly, Obama’s Fast & Furious scandal is even worse than we knew. The federal government didn’t just lean on gun dealers to provide over 2,000 guns to Mexican drug cartels; bureaucrats used our money to buy weapons that they then sold to foreign gangsters themselves. The shocking details:
According to documents obtained by Fox News, [ATF] Agent John Dodson was ordered to buy six semi-automatic Draco pistols — two of those were purchased at the Lone Wolf gun store in Peoria, Ariz. An unusual sale, Dodson was sent to the store with a letter of approval from David Voth, an ATF group supervisor.
Dodson then sold the weapons to known illegal buyers, while fellow agents watched from their cars nearby.
This was not a “buy-bust” or a sting operation, where police sell to a buyer and then arrest them immediately afterward. In this case, agents were “ordered” to let the sale go through and follow the weapons to a stash house.
Then the ATF watched the house to see what happened to the guns, right? Wrong.
According to sources directly involved in the case, Dodson felt strongly that the weapons should not be abandoned and the stash house should remain under 24-hour surveillance. However, Voth disagreed and ordered the surveillance team to return to the office. Dodson refused, and for six days in the desert heat kept the house under watch, defying direct orders from Voth.
A week later, a second vehicle showed up to transfer the weapons. Dodson called for an interdiction team to move in, make the arrest and seize the weapons. Voth refused and the guns disappeared with no surveillance.
What could be the motive for making Dodson — no fan of the Obama/Holder gunrunning enterprise — take part in this lunacy? Here’s a theory:
Voth gave Dodson the assignment to “dirty him up,” since Dodson had become the most vocal critic of the operation.
It didn’t work. After Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed with one of the guns Obama and Holder provided to Mexican criminals, Dodson blew the whistle. The rest is unfolding history.
Mexico has opened up criminal investigations into the Fast & Furious outrage. If Obama is indicted for assisting in the destabilization of that country as part of his efforts to discredit the Second Amendment, extradition would be in order — even if we have to impeach him first.

http://moonbattery.com/

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have read about it alot, do not claim to be a know it all, but the one question I have, and maybe Baba gounj knows....Who got the money from the sales..............the guy that said, go back to the headquarters?
War criminals? I dont know, fleecing the people, definitly. An accomplice to murder, absolutely, all of them, even Eric Holder who claimed not to know about it. Follow the money.................