Orlando night club shooting

newfie

Afraid not. The shooter was born and raised here. That means the Mooslims are already part of the population. Banning them isn't going to do anything but make more of them angry and possibly radicalized.

if you're supplying an indirect reference to Trump he has not been an advocate of a total ban of all muslims forever. he has stated that we need to stop the inflow until we figure out what is going on and find a better way to screen them.

Overpaid Union Thug

Afraid not. The shooter was born and raised here. That means the Mooslims are already part of the population. Banning them isn't going to do anything but make more of them angry and possibly radicalized.

The police readily acknowledge that it's almost impossible to stop this kind of thing. If anyone wanted to walk in to a club and do the exact same thing, they could. We've seen it with theater shootings, school shootings etc.

Trump's "solution" isn't really a solution at all. ISIS is already using Trump as a recruiting tool.
I am not surprised that you didn't get why I labeled your post the dumbest of the year. You are special.

BrownArmy

if you're supplying an indirect reference to Trump he has not been an advocate of a total ban of all muslims forever. he has stated that we need to stop the inflow until we figure out what is going on and find a better way to screen them.

Which would have done nothing in this case, the shooter was born right here, full American.

BrownArmy

On paper he was an American......in the mind and soul.......thats up for debate.

Nevertheless, the shooter was as American as you or I.

When an American white guy goes nuts, no one questions whether or not they were 'truly' American, they just say, "Wow, look at that completely crazy :censored2:".

How is this different?

When an American white guy goes nuts, no one questions whether or not they were 'truly' American, they just say, "Wow, look at that completely crazy :censored2:".

How is this different?
I guess the difference is where ones roots come from.

Overpaid Union Thug

How is this different?
In this case the shooter is a muslim that had allegedly pledged his allegiance to ISIS. That, in my opinion, doesn't construe the definition of a true American. To say someone like that was just as American as I am is an insult to me. To say he was just as American as you are....well.....now I (and maybe the FBI) should probably be worrying about you.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
image.png

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Don't really want to have spent anymore money on someone who would have been sentenced to die anyways.

The reason he did it will be known.
Will it? Or will it be whatever is most convenient to give closure to this event.
Still going to have to spend money to dig through the shooters life to find out why this person did what they did.
Lone gunman nut job, or part of a premeditated planned attack to further an outside groups "beliefs ", message and standing to aid in fund raising and recruiting