OT- Ads on page.

Indecisi0n

I am sure the site needs advertisements which is annoying but do they have to take up 45% of the screen ?

10crmdv.jpg

Returntosender

They want you to click the link. So the NSA can form a new database on who is we fight back participants. Of those participants how many of them are part of extreme group and have the potential to start civil unrest?

Indecisi0n

Sorry all I see is "You are ignoring content by this member."

You can stop replying to my threads now. I already told you I want nothing to do with your socks.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This one isn't an ad, but rather a call to action. Cheryl has long been an advocate for freedom of speech, in a civil tone.

jaker

trolling
The ad sucks , every since it pop up the site lags a lot now on my tablet

Can't work your way around the site with the page like this
264d3c1550395cb8cef5b918c9a552bf_zps15c93c78.jpg

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
It's very annoying --- please get rid of it. Cheryl--if this is your idea -- please reconsider---we don't need to be chasing pop up adds all the time.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Over 6000 sites are displaying that banner today. It's the same group that organized the CISPA / SOPA protest.

Since some of you say that the banner isn't functioning properly I'll take it down and add a notification instead. In the future if something is going wrong you'll get a faster response if you send me a message.