Overgoods / Lost package help -- $200 REWARD, NO BULL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShuoW

Hey guys, I lost two personal packages during my move shipment from Connecticut to California. They were picked up from my former apartment at New Haven, CT on Aug 12 at 6:21pm.
A few hours later, one was found opened and severely damaged at Secaucus, NJ on Aug 13, and sent to Kansas City Overgoods.
And the other package arrived at South San Francisco hub on Aug 18, and was found opened and sent to Salt Lake City Overgoods.
I reported these two missing packages on Aug 18 (the due date of delivery). The one at Kansas City was found on Aug 19 and returned to me, but only contained part of my missing items.

The other package at Salt Lake City was found and returned to me after two months of search, but also only contained half of my items.

So half of the items in each package are still missing. They could probably have been mixed in with other people's packages, sitting at some corner of either Overgoods...

I'm offering a $200 reward to whoever finds my still missing items, and this is NO BULL. I will mail a check immediately to anyone who finds either of my packages.

1 package contains gifts from family and friends over the years (stuffed animal muscots of Columbia University and Johns Hopkins University, Le Petit Prince 2016 moleskine diary notebook, textbooks, sourvenir magnets from Hawaii/St. Thomas/Yellowstone/San Francisco, 1 small green Android Robot, Google USB battery charger, and many more miscellaneous items).

1 other package contains clothing from my mom over the past 5 years (more than 40 sweaters, pants, tops). They are not expensive items, but they were shipped to me by my mom from home over the years during my graduate school study alone in Connecticut and are important to me. They bear her years of love and care for me.

All keywords have been tried by a lady working at UPS headquarter in Atlanta, and no match was found in the system. She also tried "personal" and "miscellaneous", and no package found was mine. Since the keywords would not help, my only hope is that someone working at Overgoods could search the packages one by one. To narrow down the search space, please only search the packages that arrived at Kansas City Overgoods after Aug 13, and those arrived at Salt Lake City Overgoods after Aug 18.

If anyone working at Kansas City Overgoods, or Salt Lake City Overgoods could help search the warehouses package by package, I would greatly appreciate it and mail a check immediately to anyone who finds either of my packages.

Please email me if you want to try to help and I'll get you the detailed info. Thank you very much!

IMG_2653.JPG
IMG_3512.JPG
IMG_1161.JPG
Statistics-Book.jpg
IDL-Programming-Book.jpg
FileHolder.jpg
Cat-Car-Hang.jpg
IMG_3518.JPG

ShuoW

I thought that was a skirt
Right, I posted a skirt. But the actual missing item include a pair of pants in the same pattern. I don't have photos of the missing pants, so I can only post a similar one. This photo is used to show the clear plastic bags I used to seal all the clothing missing in that package. Thanks for any clue.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Right, I posted a skirt. But the actual missing item include a pair of pants in the same pattern. I don't have photos of the missing pants, so I can only post a similar one. This photo is used to show the clear plastic bags I used to seal all the clothing missing in that package. Thanks for any clue.
You do realize we get millions of packages everyday right? Nobody is going to remember a damaged package from August.

ShuoW

You do realize we get millions of packages everyday right? Nobody is going to remember a damaged package from August.
Thanks for the reminder. I've been contacting UPS over the past two months typing the same message showing the photos over and over again. I was trying to report missing packages two days after my shipment, since I shipped 11 packages, and some of them were not getting updated tracking info as the others, but I was told by UPS I could not initiate an investigation until the due date of delivery, which was 7 days later. After that they finally started the investigation, found 1 package on same day. And the other package was found 2 months later after I begged a UPS employee to keep searching for it. But she doesn't work at either Overgoods, so it would be more helpful if someone actually working there could check the warehouse.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Thanks for the reminder. I've been contacting UPS over the past two months typing the same message showing the photos over and over again. I was trying to report missing packages two days after my shipment, since I shipped 11 packages, and some of them were not getting updated tracking info as the others, but I was told by UPS I could not initiate an investigation until the due date of delivery, which was 7 days later. After that they finally started the investigation, found 1 package on same day. And the other package was found 2 months later after I begged a UPS employee to keep searching for it. But she doesn't work at either Overgoods, so it would be more helpful if someone actually working there could check the warehouse.
I think you're underestimating the size of the overgoods warehouse.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pack like crap and this is what happens.

Dude, your stuff is toast!

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
I remember the package. Send me your credit card info, ssn, and address and 200 cash and ill get it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.