P* officers Boycott Teamsters Convention

Spongebob1

Ah yep he was. Along with a guy who's all in except whe he has to go fishing. Lol

First, "WHO's He" that's going fishing,...

I was listening to the call to, I didn't here Fred, Tony, Tim, or any other slate member say anything about fishing,.....

Maybe you're confusing (lying) about a caller (supporter) say he would help out as much as possible,....

Nice spin tho, from e-board member, from *,

Last edited by a moderator:

5habits100

I was listening to the call to, I didn't here Fred, Tony, Tim, or any other slate member say anything about fishing,.....

Maybe you're confusing (lying) about a caller (supporter) say he would help out as much as possible,....

Nice spin tho, from e-board member, from Cleveland,
The last guy they added on the slate said it. You must have dozed off from all the promises Fred was trying to make.

image.jpeg
The last guy they added on the slate said it. You must have dozed off from all the promises Fred was trying to make.

Spongebob1

Flip flop Fred will turn on his running mates before it is over with. Kind of like Bubblehead did to his.

He's not the one that's flipping, some of your buddies are,....hehe...
I believe bubble will be just fine, he's smarter than YOU!
I believe he knows you're the back stabber,....
Enjoy now, cuz yours is coming to an end!

Gimme Danger

I barely ever saw my BA before, and he certainly did next to nothing. He may as well have been suspended by ups. They had his balls. And he wasn't the brightest guy.
Much better these days.

Spongebob1

Nice spin tho, from e-board member, from *,

It's all good,... Sorry about saying the city, didn't know I couldn't,....

I here the ~Browns~ are getting a new coach?

~LIKE YOU~
Lol. I've never sold anyone out on this forum. You are just a wanna be flunky who never made it anywhere. You think trying to disclose someone's identity scares me. I've never hid from who I am. Lol you are scared if people figure out who you are. Me I'm the alpha I could care less. You are e a stooge who can't help your fellow members and I pour my whole heart and soul into making the members of my local have the best they can get all the while being a fierce union advocate who is anti GOP and anything that takes away from unions. Keep hiding son. I'll keep being me.