Package car driver MVRs

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
09DB4CEE-D3EF-4FD2-B3C9-BAA0FAFF13F1.gif
Hey now

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You guys post around like you never made a gosh darn mistake in your life and have earned the right via your perfect life to make others feel like :censored2: for their mistakes. Seriously learn some respect. I don't think I've been this disgusted since I browsed some comments on a youtube video
If you think we are bad wait until you get into an accident in the big brown truck. Even if clearly the other persons fault management and insurance will drill you like no other.

You guys post around like you never made a gosh darn mistake in your life and have earned the right via your perfect life to make others feel like :censored2: for their mistakes. Seriously learn some respect. I don't think I've been this disgusted since I browsed some comments on a youtube video
We told him nothing but the truth.
Driving is definitely not for him.

El Correcto

god is dead
You guys are pathetic. I come here seeking mvr rules and get flamed for my admitted mistakes. I don't think I'm the one with the anger problem tbh
Welcome to browncafe... :P

Anyways... You should go for it OP, ask HR about the driving record issue give no details other than it was a crash, learn to drive a standard in the mean time, study the materials for driving school and stop crashing your personal vehicle. ;)

Avoid accidents, run your ass off and skip lunch for your probation period. Become friends with the full time driver that runs the training route, especially if it's got pick ups. He'll know what to do, your ORS will most likely not.

dropNbolt

...we all know this kid is not going to make it. He knows everything and nothing is his fault.
He would of never even gotten the opportunity to drive in our bldg. NFW Jose...

BrownChoice

Yes, all jokes aside, if you want it bad enough. Keep you record clean for however long takes in your area. Its also not a bad habit to have as far as driving safely and courteously in your personal vehicle..

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
My drivers say that they think I will be hired for christmas season this year and "maybe" as a cover driver after. And I gotta get my CDL but that should be easy enough. Im really excited and relieved!

So sad how none of your salt or opinions mattered... :(

Faceplanted

My drivers say that they think I will be hired for christmas season this year and "maybe" as a cover driver after. And I gotta get my CDL but that should be easy enough. Im really excited and relieved!

So sad how none of your salt or opinions mattered... :(
Ya.... They know everything....

Lmk how your cdl testing goes. I guess package car drivers get those when they are bad driver

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I'd say I'll post back here when i got the job. You know just so I can be like "yeah i sure proved them wrong!" but I realize this...

I asked for help, because I've made mistakes and I needed to know how penalizing those mistakes were, I received very little information and instead flamed for my mistakes, completely missing the point of the thread, and now all this is dwindling down too is who can make the savviest back and forths. You guys can play the twitter and facebook game with a brown background but I'm good.

Enjoy your miserable lives, I only hope that the reason you are all like this is not because of your job.