Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

View attachment 475825prior to october 7

There hasn't been any military action remotely comparable to what they're doing now in Gaza. And all actions were taken as reprisals against terrorist attacks.

vantexan

never kill civilians

View attachment 475822

the next time you lie about my position on civilians, you are betraying christianity. remember what your dad wanted.

notice how israel is treating the muslims. ill post more.

You say you aren't against attacks on civilians yet you keep justifying the October 7th attack because of past events.

vantexan

well israel keeps growing its state!
Ill find some more stuff.
As I pointed out, once Israel blocked the Palestinians from entry the bombings, knifings, and other terrorist attacks went to almost zero. The millions of Israeli Muslims don't seem to be motivated to harm Jews.

rickyb

As I pointed out, once Israel blocked the Palestinians from entry the bombings, knifings, and other terrorist attacks went to almost zero. The millions of Israeli Muslims don't seem to be motivated to harm Jews.
theres a difference between blocking them from entry which is what all countries can do...

and trapping them in a concentration camp which has been bombed 5x in 15 years., stealing their land, and discriminating against them!

vantexan

theres a difference between blocking them from entry which is what all countries can do...

and trapping them in a concentration camp which has been bombed 5x in 15 years., stealing their land, and discriminating against them!
You keep saying Israeli Muslims are being treated badly but have yet to produce any verification.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710991752937.png

vantexan

if someone invades your home in certain states, im pretty sure its legal for you to shoot them
that might work in palestine too under intl law. but you should ask norman finkelstein. he will answer and he is much smarter than I

israel the govt is occupying another country. so its non civilians can be violently attacked under international law. those israeli military guys are dumb enough to defend an occupation well theyre asking for it.
@rickyb Is Hamas attacking Israeli military targets or is it attacking civilians?