Panel hearing for third wreck

johnnybgood

Pushing the mirror out on a highway is pretty fricking dangerous. They are so concerned of a vehicle clipping it and they KNOW that’s a possibility, Imagine…. Someones arm being there when that happens.
That's why you take a look in both directions when you get into your car.

35years

Gravy route
There are certain 7 cubes that will roll on an incline when in park. Happened to me 3 times with two different 7 cubes. The first time I jumped into the rolling truck, last time that happened. I only struck something once while rolling...a down-wire on a light pole. The farmer said no damage no big deal. I called it in. Manager said no accident.

It happens, even when completely in park, especially the 7 cubes.

There are certain 7 cubes that will roll on an incline when in park. Happened to me 3 times with two different 7 cubes. The first time I jumped into the rolling truck, last time that happened. I only struck something once while rolling...a down-wire on a light pole. The farmer said no damage no big deal. I called it in. Manager said no accident.

It happens, even when completely in park, especially the 7 cubes.
E Brake on and turned the wheels towards the curb?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
McMaster-Carr sells the mirror glass, not that any of us would do that! Usually, mine were broken by "adjusting" them with a tree branch. Another pro tip is to always remove bark and leaves from the bracket. Circle of Honor driver, 29.5 years.
All of mine got broken adjusting them not saying with what

PPH_over_9000

Wow!! Again
So it’s ok to lie in some situations and not others
Could you spell those situations out for me please I’am a little thick headed

Well... no, we can't really spell it out, but the first thing you need to ask yourself is how many people witnessed your situation.

If you can guarantee the answer is less than 1 then you're pretty much in the clear, but if it's greater than 0 you're gonna want to dig deep and learn how to tell the truth again.

Tune in tomorrow when I show you how to deliver three stops at one address! Same BatTime, same BatChannel!

(For anybody unsure, I'm joking. Jesus Christ, I'm joking so hard. Don't ever listen to me, you guys, i just joke too much.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
In any situation where nobody is getting harmed.
_r9QZi (2).gif