Part timer happy to get health care.

nWo

You’re propping up one of the worst employers in the nation as something we should attain? As well as giving outright untruths about their benefits, Do better you’re helping no one.

Lol no. You really need to work on basic reading comprehension.

Thebrownblob

Lol no. You really need to work on basic reading comprehension.
Yes, because nobody understands what you were trying to say go take your spin somewhere else maybe Reddit, because no one here is buying what you’re selling.

Answer my question do you think between 350 and $1000 a month out of someone’s paycheck for health insurance is similar to what we have? Do you think that’s essentially a pay cut?

nWo

Yes, because nobody understands what you were trying to say go take your spin somewhere else maybe Reddit, because no one here is buying what you’re selling.

Answer my question do you think between 350 and $1000 a month out of someone’s paycheck for health insurance is similar to what we have? Do you think that’s essentially a pay cut?

Man. Your math skills need some work too.

Thebrownblob

Yes. The person arguing for better pay and benefits is the company plant. You got me!
You’re not arguing for anything except how great Amazon is compared to ups teamsters. Sad, pay is being addressed by the way.. and how can your benefits be better than free?

Last edited:

nWo

You are not my union brother or sister you are a divider. I spent the weekend hand billing at Amazon. I feel bad for those people. What did you do?

I'm sorry. You win. I will never ask for better pay and benefits for pt employees ever again. Happy now?

Thebrownblob

I'm sorry. You win. I will never ask for better pay and benefits for pt employees ever again. Happy now?
Pay can only be negotiated every contract genius. It’s being addressed. And how can you do better than free Cadillac insurance including vision and Dental?

nWo

Pay can only be negotiated every contract genius. It’s being addressed. And how can you do better than free Cadillac insurance including vision and Dental?

Dude. I said you won. I will never argue for better pay or benefits again. For some reason that causes you to rage uncontrollably.

Thebrownblob

Dude. I said you won. I will never argue for better pay or benefits again. For some reason that causes you to rage uncontrollably.
I have no time for a company plant or sympathizer. The Teamsters are one of the few organizations that help lift people in to the middle and upper middle class. As well as negotiated heath and welfare and pensions for its members. Go work at Amazon and get back to me about how great its is.

nWo

I have no time for a company plant or sympathizer. The Teamsters are one of the few organizations that help lift people in to the middle and upper middle class. As well as negotiated heath and welfare and pensions for its members. Go work at Amazon and get back to me about how great its is.

I said you won! I will never argue for better pay and benefits ever again. I'm sorry that offended you so much.

Thebrownblob

Lol nah. Once again. You have horrific reading comprehension skills.
So you’re not sorry, just like I figured a company plant would not be.

And you stated that Amazon workers are given insurance just just like ours day one. Absolutely untrue. They pay handsomely out of every check up to $1000 a month depending on what kind of coverage.

Clearly you have no idea what you’re talking about, nor do you understand what it takes to negotiate what we have. Again, go work there and get back to us. I suspect you won’t because you know you’re wrong, But you won’t stop dividing.

nWo

So you’re not sorry, just like I figured a company plant would not be.

And you stated that Amazon workers are given insurance just just like ours day one. Absolutely untrue. They pay handsomely out of every check up to $1000 a month depending on what kind of coverage.

Clearly you have no idea what you’re talking about, nor do you understand what it takes to negotiate what we have. Again, go work there and get back to us. I suspect you won’t because you know you’re wrong, But you won’t stop dividing.

Your extreme antiworker stance is disturbing.