Part Timers Don’t deserve $25

If you want your pay to hold its value, become a libertarian and help us dismantle the Federal Reserve system and government deficit spending—otherwise sit down and enjoy your government created hyper inflation.
libertarianism is dead, everyone with a brain saw how easily subverted it was post-2008 and moved on to grown up beliefs, usually of the spicier variety

1681417713634975.jpg

MilkTheBrownCow

Just gonna be honest here, its a part time job for a reason. Why should they make equal pay? If you want to make more money, then why are you doing a part time job? Also, is it really that hard to load and unload trailers? It’s basically grunt work, and you should make accordingly. 21 is more than good enough for what they do
Arent all union jobs essentially grunt work? What college degree do you need for any of the full time hub union jobs? Oh some of them you need a valid drivers license?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
To be fair, Delivering for Dummies (Orion 2.0) with turn by turn navigation has dumbed down the driver job as well. KId's today would give you the "Huh?" look if you asked them what Area Knowledge was.
The company no longer wants long term employees with “ area knowledge “. The company wants to churn and burn employees before they get to top rate. That’s why the job has gotten so miserable: they want the employees to quit. Hence the “ turn-by-turn” technology

HarryWarden

Just gonna be honest here, its a part time job for a reason. Why should they make equal pay? If you want to make more money, then why are you doing a part time job? Also, is it really that hard to load and unload trailers? It’s basically grunt work, and you should make accordingly. 21 is more than good enough for what they do
Part time and full time used to be the same wage. Back before CEOs were taking hundreds of times more than they do now. Back when a lot of you guys claim you want to go back to, “make america great again” and all…

I’m not sure why you think part time deserves half the hours AND half the wage

Part time and full time used to be the same wage. Back before CEOs were taking hundreds of times more than they do now. Back when a lot of you guys claim you want to go back to, “make america great again” and all…

Simple solution

Go full time

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Bro, Gas and Milk used to be under $1 per gallon and Tastycakes were 35 cents a three pack. Those days are gone. Adapt and evolve, but dude you gotta give it a rest soon.