Past contract wages

Union wages
Honestly that's what the letter we got from the township said
My current garbage and recycling bill is $68 every quarter and it's going to go up to around $100 a quarter at the beginning of the year

The letter stated with the price of inflation and trying to keep employees the cost has went up significantly

And that was the cheapest bid that they got

DOK

I have them back ‘88 lol
Actually the ‘90-‘93 is the earliest I have. Just checked, driver top rate $16.55, preloader/sorter $9.00, all others $8.00.
Everyone got $.50 per year raise. Full time got a $1,000 bonus, part time got $500.

Now someone with some math skills figure out those percentages and compare them to this contracts wages and also what the figures would be in todays dollars.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It would be great is these old contracts were uploaded to something like the internet library. A bit of work but they are historical documents. Donate the original to the library of congress.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It would be great is these old contracts were uploaded to something like the internet library. A bit of work but they are historical documents. Donate the original to the library of congress.

I've got mine.... doesn't anyone else have theirs ?

:biggrin:

1691265170065.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Actually the ‘90-‘93 is the earliest I have. Just checked, driver top rate $16.55, preloader/sorter $9.00, all others $8.00.
Everyone got $.50 per year raise. Full time got a $1,000 bonus, part time got $500.

Now someone with some math skills figure out those percentages and compare them to this contracts wages and also what the figures would be in todays dollars.
16.55 is $38.63 in today's money. Add in the bonus which added .48 for the 40 hour week.