Pay stubs

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by *****cleared*****, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Anyone know how we will be able to print pay stubs from home?

2. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

You can't.

3. Damn it. Manager said we would be able to print from home with this paperless stub garbage.

4. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Since when should you believe anything a manager says?

5. Now I'm going to have to go and change it back to getting a paystub. Usually he is pretty good about what he tells us

6. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

They told us we can have paperless checks as well. I don't really trust doing it because I'll get lazy or forget to look. I've found some weird stuff over the years. So I will let my manager hand it over on Friday's so I can look it over.

7. Operational needs

Unless they've come up with a website we can access or something. We can't access the FedEx intranet from home.

8. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

It's through adp. You can access it from home.

9. Mike57

Mike57 Member

OR even on your smart phone!!!

10. ILuvPandas

ILuvPandas New Member

Yes are you Express??
    ADP has an app & you can print from that

11. Yes express. Guess I'll have to figure that out. Does fedex have to give me a username and password or anything because that will take 4 months to get at the pace my manager moves

12. ILuvPandas

ILuvPandas New Member

They gave us all an ADP pamphlet last year but if your managers are anything like mine their desks are 3 feet in paper work & are unable to find anything.
    I did my own username & password

13. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

We can. :)

14. Operational needs

I know. UPSer.com. We don't have anything like that.

15. Serf

Serf Active Member

I went on IMS and printed the screen from the ichecks portion of it. Not identical to the hard copy pay stub, but close.

16. Sounds like a royal pain in the ass. I'll switch back to receive mine until they figure out how I can print from home without me having to jump through a million hoops.

17. 1fedexFAILURE

1fedexFAILURE Member

Why would you want to use your own paper and ink when you can have it for free? Just another way to save a dime for them and use yours is how I see it.

18. It will be fine

It will be fine Well-Known Member

Why do you need a paper copy anyway? If you have access online do you just like stacks of paper you look at once and put in a file cabinet?

19. fedex_rtd

fedex_rtd Active Member

Call me old fashion, but I find it easier to review items on paper for errors. Many times I have found pay/hours errors on my pay stub.

FedEx can continue to provide me with a traditional pay stub.

20. Until you get fired or quit and don't have those pay stubs or access to them anymore. Then of course you will need it for something