Payment for oversize packages

T-Bone

I used to be a Fedex Ground contractor several years ago. A few months back I got a letter from Fedex Ground regarding their miscalculations in settlement for oversized packages. I filled it out and sent it back. I haven't seen any check or anything yet. Has anybody else?

T-Bone

Just an update.....In the mail today was an envelope from Fedex Ground. I opened it, and almost choked on my beer when I saw the fat check inside. And I was only a contractor with 2 routes for 4 years. You 10 year guys and multi-route folks are gonna be pretty happy.

BrownBlue

New Jack
That just means they were screwing you years ago. I'd be pretty pissed that they withheld compensation at all. But sure it's nice when you get your IRS refund too with no interest.

Mom

I got mine too. I've been multi-route from the get-go....and somehow they broke it down into three checks.

They sent me one, and ' forgot' the other two. I should be seeing them ' in the future.

The one they DID send? $28.00. Obviously my 'big money' is in the form of the other two checks.

Fwiw, I move about 1500 pkgs a day. One dedicated bulk truck, two HD 500's and the rest are 1200's
In industrial areas. We will see if they remember the rest of what they owe me.