Peak 2017

bacha29

Out here in my " little piece of heaven" Christmas gift spending is anywhere but at the top of the list. Over the course of the year the freezer and the canning jars get filled up, winter heating fuel is secured. house repairs and other outstanding bills get paid. Christmas gets whatever money is left. Holiday spending numbers will be coming out soon and keep an eye on TJX stock. TJ Max buys up unsold inventory well they don't actually buy it they just take it off the hands of the upscale retailers. If TJX stock moves up it means that there's an abundance of inventory out there making January an anybody's guess month from you contractor's perspective.

bacha29

A wise man once said, "Once you get the money, then you get the power...then you get the women."
There is quite a bit of truth to that statement. Today's woman doesn't doesn't look for love they're too smart for that. What today's woman looks for is opportunity.

NYCFXG

There is quite a bit of truth to that statement. Today's woman doesn't doesn't look for love they're too smart for that. What today's woman looks for is opportunity.

Love my wife, but we are both smart enough to know we signed a contract.. She has a great head on her shoulders. All of her friends however, their heads are in the clouds.

bacha29

Love my wife, but we are both smart enough to know we signed a contract.. She has a great head on her shoulders. All of her friends however, their heads are in the clouds.
Sometimes the wife's girl friends can be a very adversarial to the marriage itself especially if the gal pals and their spouses are achieving greater success and a higher standard of living. Envy and the loss of social status resulting from the inability to keep up economically can create tension. That's why where I come from we don't marry spouses,we just lease them. By the time you get 50-60,000 miles on one you pretty much got everything that's in them.

rod

Retired 22 years
Amazon will use their own delivery service for that.

Are you saying if I order something on Amazon they will drive it over a hundred miles from the nearest fulfillment center to my house out in the sticks? I seriously doubt it. No Amazon trucks running around here that I know of.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Are you saying if I order something on Amazon they will drive it over a hundred miles from the nearest fulfillment center to my house out in the sticks? I seriously doubt it. No Amazon trucks running around here that I know of.
I was surprised to hear we have some down here. Pretty sure we are at least 100 miles from any distribution center.

Meat

[QUOTE="NYCFXG, post: 3249392, member: 56621 All of her friends however, their heads are in the clouds.[/QUOTE]

How so?

!Retired!

I see..