Peak 2017

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Shelves just get in the way of you know how to load.
I dunno about that... hated shifting cargo while driving down bumpy rural roads... especially when trying to find the proper boxes for a certain stop in darkness.

So my preloader knows how to strap em down in OrioN sequence
DSC_0029.JPG

Bulk down the middle

So by dusk, I have a walk thru for an easy stress free night

DSC_0040.JPG

And, of course, some smalls ride shotgun

sketch-1513570214468.png

Mutineer

Couldn't help but notice that the bearing cage separated from the wheel of yer hand truck. Tap it back in and tack weld it. Better yet, buy a Honeyman and give that entire POS to somebody you hate.

bbsam

Staff member
I dunno about that... hated shifting cargo while driving down bumpy rural roads... especially when trying to find the proper boxes for a certain stop in darkness.

So my preloader knows how to strap em down in OrioN sequenceView attachment 170826

Bulk down the middle

So by dusk, I have a walk thru for an easy stress free night

View attachment 170828

And, of course, some smalls ride shotgun

View attachment 170829
Well if you don't know how to load, then yeah, you get that crap.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Couldn't help but notice that the bearing cage separated from the wheel of yer hand truck. Tap it back in and tack weld it. Better yet, buy a Honeyman and give that entire POS to somebody you hate.

Bearing cage blew apart from all the chewy boxes... that's just a big washer holding the wheel from slipping off the axle

Yeah, after peak I need to find someone who can put a full tack bead around the rim. Solid rubber tires still good on it.

Mutineer

Yup. Chewy. I always felt like a stooge delivering dog food that would be eaten by the same dogs that bark and lunge at me all friggin' day. Not to mention stepping in their crap.

Seriously though, that hand truck is an abomination. It belongs in an old lady's garage. Covered in spiderwebs. With boxes of her loser son's possessions stacked on it and waiting for when he finally completes rehab...Again.

bacha29

Yup. Chewy. I always felt like a stooge delivering dog food that would be eaten by the same dogs that bark and lunge at me all friggin' day. Not to mention stepping in their crap.

Seriously though, that hand truck is an abomination. It belongs in an old lady's garage. Covered in spiderwebs. With boxes of her loser son's possessions stacked on it and waiting for when he finally completes rehab...Again.
While she works two jobs to support him and the illegitimate kid he had to some drug hound who's already had 4 other kids to three different men.

It will be fine

So peak day is now the week before Christmas?
It always used to be that way, for a couple years it was heaviest the Wednesday after cyber Monday. The last couple years it's been this Wednesday. Shippers will probably keep pushing the ground network as long as we remain successful. The sophisticated shippers know what networks are current down to the zip code.

instiches

It always used to be that way, for a couple years it was heaviest the Wednesday after cyber Monday. The last couple years it's been this Wednesday. Shippers will probably keep pushing the ground network as long as we remain successful. The sophisticated shippers know what networks are current down to the zip code.

Our heaviest day last two years was always in the week after Cyber Monday. We got would get close to that number on one day of the week before Christmas, but this year looks different.

bbsam

Staff member
So the schedule here says HD is running Saturday but Ground is not. P and D coordinator said both are running. What's going on?