Pension

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They might, I don’t think that’s the problem, for some reason nobody else got a Guaranteed amount of those 7500 jobs. in the past the company was allowed to move those jobs where they needed them, Maybe it’s a simple as they didn’t ask, but who knows. It’s a bad look.

How much does west coast get after 30 years and age 55

Is it some big secret nobody wants to say

7vkcfz.jpg
Settle down

542thruNthru

You may be onto something, but do you know if any other supplements even asked for such language? And be honest here, there has always been things each supplement wanted that another had. Admittedly this is a little bogus, but have we ever seen 7500 full time job creations before?
I know the west asks for more 22.3s all the time. It's one of the most asked for jobs. I'm sure every supp asks for more.

Trucker Clock

Doesn't mean :censored2: to you because you didn't have anything stolen from you to give to some :censored2:head who won't be here next year. Go :censored2: yourself.

Doesn't mean :censored2: to me because you are still getting pension increase. About $1500/mo over the 5 years. Don't bitch at me. It was your fund that said they are good. To send to money to raises.

Why the hell do you care that you're not getting any contribution increases when your pension fund said they don't need any. They will still raise your pension by 30%?

I would back you 100% if you were not getting any increases. But that is not the case. Don't bitch at me, go talk to your pension fund. They made the decision.

Trucker Clock

How much does west coast get after 30 years and age 55

Is it some big secret nobody wants to say

They won't tell you.

I'm sure it's a lot more than most of us are getting

Yep. $2000/mo more than the rest of us, and then some depending on the area. But they are still bitching because they did not get a contribution increase. UPS is still paying $14/hr into their pension fund, and their pensions will increase by $1500/mo over the 5 year contract.

Bitch, bitch. bitch.

Doesn't mean :censored2: to me because you are still getting pension increase. About $1500/mo over the 5 years. Don't bitch at me. It was your fund that said they are good. To send to money to raises.

Why the hell do you care that you're not getting any contribution increases when your pension fund said they don't need any. They will still raise your pension by 30%?

I would back you 100% if you were not getting any increases. But that is not the case. Don't bitch at me, go talk to your pension fund. They made the decision.
"Be happy with what you have."

Maybe I should just be happy I have job, you'd be an excellent center manager.

They won't tell you.

Yep. $2000/mo more than the rest of us, and then some depending on the area. But they are still bitching because they did not get a contribution increase. UPS is still paying $14/hr into their pension fund, and their pensions will increase by $1500/mo over the 5 year contract.

Bitch, bitch. bitch.
Long as I can pay the utilities and have beer money I'll be good