Pension

oldngray

nowhere special
These center manager act like it’s their money..it would suck to know that you have really no control over some things like accidents and injuries and that sht goes against you on your reviews for their stock crap.
It kind of is their money. Every center is run like a company withing the company and management bonuses depend on how much profit the center makes.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yea we teamed up to stop u
1691872628568.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It kind of is their money. Every center is run like a company withing the company and management bonuses depend on how much profit the center makes.
Some things are out of their control.. can’t wait until this new payroll system goes into effect and they won’t be able to change time cards..you will know who’s shaving time and their asses will be gone

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Some things are out of their control.. can’t wait until this new payroll system goes into effect and they won’t be able to change time cards..you will know who’s shaving time and their asses will be gone
My on road is a good guy, I do believe so. But a few drivers have mentioned to me changes to their cards (get em under 9.5, adding a minute to their lunch, etc).
I mentioned this system to him, and he seemed "irritated"

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My on road is a good guy, I do believe so. But a few drivers have mentioned to me changes to their cards (get em under 9.5, adding a minute to their lunch, etc).
They can play stupid now, or have someone else change things but there could be some sups getting their hands caught in the cookie jar, and maybe this is what ups wants?? Accountability and an easier way to fire them??? Who knows..wouldn’t surprise me one bit. How many of us actually check out hours that closely?? I have a general idea what my run gets for hours per week but I’m not checking things down to the minute.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
They can play stupid now, or have someone else change things but there could be some sups getting their hands caught in the cookie jar, and maybe this is what ups wants?? Accountability and an easier way to fire them??? Who knows..wouldn’t surprise me one bit. How many of us actually check out hours that closely?? I have a general idea what my run gets for hours per week but I’m not checking things down to the minute.
I tend to look mine over after Friday. It's pretty straight forward, somewhere around ten each day with .33 lunch. But I am constantly reminding newer guys

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sounds to me like he’s a thief that’s scared to death
Be careful if you back him into a corner

Cheesypurpletees

They won't tell you.

Yep. $2000/mo more than the rest of us, and then some depending on the area. But they are still bitching because they did not get a contribution increase. UPS is still paying $14/hr into their pension fund, and their pensions will increase by $1500/mo over the 5 year contract.

Bitch, bitch. bitch.
I’m in California and I thought I was getting $11 an hour for the last 2 years in my pension, to find out it’s closer to $13-$14 an hour is bonkers. Definitely have it good and I’m sure not complaining. To throw that extra 50 cents over toward other funds, I would’ve understood

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m in California and I thought I was getting $11 an hour for the last 2 years in my pension, to find out it’s closer to $13-$14 an hour is bonkers. Definitely have it good and I’m sure not complaining. To throw that extra 50 cents over toward other funds, I would’ve understood

Can you please explain that to some of your western conference brethren they seem to think they all got finger :censored2:ed by somebody with big hands

Cheesypurpletees

Can you please explain that to some of your western conference brethren they seem to think they all got finger :censored2:ed by somebody with big hands
I came over from FedEx where the corporate :censored2:ing was done by things much larger than fingers and without lubricants. So my opinion is slightly skewed to the optimistic side at ups