Personal Cell Phone Used For FedEx Business

And watch how quickly a driver wouldif he was oget a warning letter for driving while on their cell. According to my district safety guy, even if you are pulled over in a safe location with the keys in the ignition, he can still issue a warning letter.
I know anExpress driver. Had a minor fender bender. The company want to see his phone,to see I
What if the pkg is medications?
Not the drivers problem!

dezguy

If the package is clearly medication and has a phone number would it be that big of a deal to take 2 seconds to call and clarify the address?
How much bigger a deal is it to send a message to dispatch or station notifying them of the problem and having them call on a company paid line instead of giving money back to the company you work for?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How much bigger a deal is it to send a message to dispatch or station notifying them of the problem and having them call on a company paid line instead of giving money back to the company you work for?

It is much more efficient for me to call the consignee while I am at or near the address rather than play phone tag and have to go back and reattempt the delivery.

It is the same when setting up a meet point. I would much rather do it on my terms than wait to be told where and when.

dezguy

It is much more efficient for me to call the consignee while I am at or near the address rather than play phone tag and have to go back and reattempt the delivery.

It is the same when setting up a meet point. I would much rather do it on my terms than wait to be told where and when.
Why are you playing phone tag in the first place? We can get messages over our powerpad, I'm assuming your guys' units have the same functionality. Message me when you get an address and I'll deliver them when I'm back in the area for pups or on my way back to the building. Seems pretty easy to me...

You wanna be a suuckkass..thats your business. I do not care anymore. show me the money and screw the shareholders. work as directed.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
For the record....you aint nothing. I know it,so does everybody else. Go kiss your best and only friend nogangles!
images-4.jpeg