PH Orientation

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
hey guys. So I have an interview at FedEx for the Midnight 1030-330am sort. Considering I know how to breath and get the job. when could I expect them to schedule an orientation? Are the orientations scheduled around your sort time? Or is it like a morning thing? Thanks in advance

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
What time is your interview? Express or Ground? Most Opco's schedule the orientation before or during the hours you will be working.
My interview is at 430. Basically I did an application online yesterday. Today I was called for an interview at 430 and I'll be asking for the Midnight sort. Oh and it's ground

BootsOnTarmac

Since you applied yesterday, you are going to a "sort observation / interview". Bring your ID, etc,. You will still go thru a background check for employment. Now is the time to ask them about "benefits". You may be better off looking at Express for better benefits, if you need them and higher pay.

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
Since you applied yesterday, you are going to a "sort observation / interview". Bring your ID, etc,. You will still go thru a background check for employment. Now is the time to ask them about "benefits". You may be better off looking at Express for better benefits, if you need them and higher pay.
And I can expect a late evening orientation upon hire since they say the start time is like at 11pm?