Phone lines busy Tualitin Hub in OR

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by idexx123, Dec 28, 2014.

1. idexx123

idexx123 New Member

I'm a preloader at Tualitin OR Hub. Call in number is down and I don't know when to go in for Monday. Anyone work in the same hub? Any ideas on what to do?
  2. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Text your sup....text a co-worker?
  3. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

How do you usually find out the start times?
  4. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

Next Fri, look at the start work schedule. Otherwise, do what BB58 said.
  5. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Go in now and sleep in your car....
  6. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

Call the center manager at home
  7. McGee

McGee Well-Known Member

Go in 30 mins earlier than you did before peak...
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Mike hunt

Mike hunt Guest

Whenever you started in October on a Monday morning about 30 minutes before then. Go in and get some of your sups phone numbers and get into the habit of finding out your start time Friday before you go home. If your on vaca callin on Friday morning and get your start time.
  9. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Try 1-888-867-5309
  10. idexx123

idexx123 New Member

Never got any numbers, and on Friday they didn't have the schedule so they told us to call in. We usually call in to find out what time to come in.
  11. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Call your preload supervisor as you should have their number already on hand, and should have asked on last day you worked what time start time was for Monday. Job preparation, live it learn it like it son lol.
  12. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Lesson in life, don't always wait on somebody else to take the lead, be your own true leader n be first, cant always depend on people to do things correctly and promptly.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. realbrown1

realbrown1 Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Come in around 6am. That will solve start times not being posted for the next week.
  14. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Common sense dictates that you would assume the earliest start time you've had during a non-peak time and get there early.
  15. idexx123

idexx123 New Member

If you would have read the previous post, I clearly stated they didn't have the start time for monday the last day I worked. Active listening, live it learn it like it, son.
  16. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Caught that, think I was posting before that 1 came along, you know what you need to do soldier lol
  17. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Did you call their Mom?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Times are often different than previously stated due to either a change in plans or misinformation. The phone number is the only thing that's certain. Always call the number. I'm pretty sure we only have one line to that phone number so a few times a year it's nearly impossible to get through.

If you wait until a couple hours before start then someone will be there to answer the phone. Either that or you can call eairlier like 4-6 pm.