photo contest Side conversations

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
My wife's snoring woke me up early one morning while staying in North Myrtle Beach. I grabbed the camera and went for a walk to watch the sunrise. You can just make out the pier in the upper left of the photo.
IMG_0250.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
idrivethetruck,

I love the balance in your picture. You're either very good or very lucky. Either way, your wife's snoring gave you this perfect opportunity!

also a snorer!

old levi's

blank space
My wife's snoring woke me up early one morning while staying in North Myrtle Beach. I grabbed the camera and went for a walk to watch the sunrise. You can just make out the pier in the upper left of the photo.

Very nice indeed. I especially like the trail of the sunlight across the water and the gull in the foreground.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
idrivethetruck,

I love the balance in your picture. You're either very good or very lucky. Either way, your wife's snoring gave you this perfect opportunity!

also a snorer!

Very nice indeed. I especially like the trail of the sunlight across the water and the gull in the foreground.
Thanks guys. I was very lucky. I'm no photographer, but when I viewed this photo later, I knew it was something special.
Once the sun had risen, I called her cell phone to wake her up and asked her to look out of the window. Here is what she saw.:happy-very:
IMG_0253.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
Please post relevant photo's only on this thread.After we establish a time frame for submitted entries,we can all vote on which ones we think will be the overall winners.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

OMG, is that "whats his name"?

Your daughter is beautiful.

Thank you.

I have to actually thank, of all people, Klein. I had been trying to post that picture using the upload feature here, which is a PITA. Using Klein's tips, I simply C&P'd from facebook.

That is me.

Are you still serving moldy peaches at the reception?

DS

Fenderbender
Upstate,you can stop using the Grecian formula on your hair now.You look happy and proud.
Your daughter looks lovely.Do you realize that you entered this photo in the browncafe summer photo contest?
It's a nice photo,and I'm glad you submitted it,but since you did not take it,it is inadmissible as an entry.
To me you look a bit like John Cleese from Monty python...

menotyou

bella amicizia
The "manage attachments" issue has not been resolved. the photos I had stored, I can't access. I can't get the upload thing to work. How I managed to get Brodie in, I will never know. I was going to post the Award winning Mac and cheese, too. Arghhhhh!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I don't use facebook, anymore. I had to export them from my iPhoto to my desktop. I was trying to post the picture under my signature as a test, but as you can see, it didn't work. Oh, well. Maybe, I will try later. If I copy and try to post it from my desktop, for some reason is has Barney bigger than Blaggo's hair. that upgrade they did on the attachments made it worse. Maybe DS can have Cheryl ask them to do another one, just the right one this time.