Staff member
Pretty sunset

Attachments

• 1458183501112.jpg
    1458183501112.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 147

moreluck

golden ticket member
This supports my view that you don't have to travel and spend money to see the beautiful things in the world......uninterrupted, at any hour, in pajamas(if so inclined).....but I always think of Robin Williams line in Dead Pet's Society.......the kid mentions that he does view the beauty of the world (computer) and Robin reminds him that he can't experience the 'smell' of the Sistine Chapel without actually being there.
I'm willing to sacrifice the smell for the close ups of the ceiling that I can study closely for as long as I want.......you being there can't get close enough to see what I see.

oldngray

nowhere special
This supports my view that you don't have to travel and spend money to see the beautiful things in the world......uninterrupted, at any hour, in pajamas(if so inclined).....but I always think of Robin Williams line in Dead Pet's Society.......the kid mentions that he does view the beauty of the world (computer) and Robin reminds him that he can't experience the 'smell' of the Sistine Chapel without actually being there.
I'm willing to sacrifice the smell for the close ups of the ceiling that I can study closely for as long as I want.......you being there can't get close enough to see what I see.

Some places I would like to see in person but those wouldn't be just for the visual impact. Others a good picture at home is good enough for me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I've been to the Sistine Chapel. Pictures don't even compare to being there.