pilots getting hours cut. go figure

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Too bad. FedEx Express used to be the pinnacle many pilots reached for.

yadig

It ain’t no more!😂

UPS made a similar deal

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Now it’s the PEE-KNUCKLE: A game where you and a friend sit on the ground across from eachother, with your feet touching. The first to kick the other in the balls first wins. Urban Dictionary: Pee knuckle

bacha29

Remember as part of it's latest attempt to actually know what they're doing, you know that so called 14th "restructuring" they made it clear that they are going to farm out a much air freight as possible to contract air freighters and brokers.... Wait a minute. Is this the 14th or perhaps it's the 15th restructuring debacle ?

NC man

too funny

“For those of us who have been with the company before COVID, we are shocked at the level of mismanagement we see and management’s disdain for their pilots. Pat DiMnto’s letter suggesting that pilots at the-once pinnacle of airline pilot jobs go to a regional airline for five years speaks volumes to their tone deafness about the situation they created. Someone flying for FedEx could go to a legacy flying job — Delta, United, American — and have a much higher quality of life and pay and benefits,” he said in an email exchange.

oldngray

nowhere special
z-fun-46-3.jpg

bacha29

Honestly I think the whole package shipping business will soon be coming to end

They got some evil plan cooking
What they might be preparing for is a significant drop in air freight volume due to the ongoing return of critical manufacturing to the US from Asia before adversaries become armed combatants, the bullets start flying and air cargo planes are considered military targets.

Farfetched? Right now....Yes....But with each passing day it's becoming less so.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What they might be preparing for is a significant drop in air freight volume due to the ongoing return of critical manufacturing to the US from Asia before adversaries become armed combatants, the bullets start flying and air cargo planes are considered military targets.

Farfetched? Right now....Yes....But with each passing day it's becoming less so.
Ok chicken little

Iused2jumpseat

First they came for the Hourly Employee
And I did not speak out (Pilots)
Because I was not a hourly employee
Then they came for the hourly jump seats and other benefits.
And I did not speak out (Pilots)
Because I was not a Hourly Employee
Then they came for RPS Now FedEx Ground Contractor model.
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Hourly Employee (Pilot)
Then they came for the Senior Employees (Harassment)
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a hourly employee
Then they came for me - Pilots it's just a matter of time before they incorporate Amazon air lift aka. Atlas Air model into there system.
And there was no one left
To speak out for me ALAP will sell you out. (Eventually)