Planned Parenthood

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Because my wife and I wanted a child that WE created. Had that not worked we would have hone with adoption. Which by the way, my sister and brother in law were on for YEARS with no luck. You make it seem like it's a few forms, a background check, and here's your baby.

The process is not quite so quick
May not be quick for newborns, but there are many older children in foster care looking for a permanent home.

Overpaid Union Thug

But your ok with forcing an unwanted child into this world and once their born, deny them subsidised health insurance to possibly save that life during childhood.
That seems twisted to me.

So you're ok with a child's life being ended just because it's unwanted? Why limit it to infants then? Why don't you start murdering kids when they become a financial burden on their parent's at any point in their childhood? I mean.....they are unwanted right?

tourists24

So, you don't have an answer OR a plan. What a surprise. I listened to the audio, which sounds disturbing out of context, and the questions posed by the fake "employees" were leading to be sure. The Right is trying to make this seem like a Chinese organ-harvesting scheme, which it isn't. Fetal tissue has been used for decades for research purposes.
So yeah you were ok with it.

Overpaid Union Thug

Not even close. I do not believe a pregnancy resulting from a rape should be forced to be brought to term.
I do not believe that a pregnancy that risks the health or life of the mother should be either.
The mother should have the choice to terminate the pregnancy, not the state.
So, its ok for the government to look the other way when babies are murdered.....but......they should definitely force people to buy health insurance? Gotcha.

You people are sick bastards and that's all there is to it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So you're ok with a child's life being ended just because it's unwanted? Why limit it to infants then? Why don't you start murdering kids when they become a financial burden on their parent's at any point in their childhood? I mean.....they are unwanted right?
These unwanted kids usually end up in foster care. Why don't you take some of them into your home?

av8torntn

My wife's uncle had a beating heart last year. His brain was dead and they chose to pull life support. We could have kept him alive but what good would that have done anybody?

You don't really see the difference between killing someone and allowing them to die naturally?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You don't really see the difference between killing someone and allowing them to die naturally?
Not at all. Everyone should have their end of life discussion with their MD. Should be able to die with dignity.
Believe assisted suicide should be legal for those that so choose.
Wasn't to long ago that a husband in Florida wanted to pull the plug on his brain dead wife but the state stepped in to stop it.
Not there place to stick their nose.

upschuck

I'll wait until I can see the whole thing, and have the input of PPA as to their explanation. Like I said, research on fetal tissue is nothing new. You're trying to re-invent the wheel.
Their explanation is that the monies are for shipping purposes.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ever watch a video of a partial birth abortion? Does that bother you?

I actually have an adopted child, so I put my money where my mouth is. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. If you believe in RTL, that's fine. Just keep it to yourself, and don't make it law. Also, start supporting single mothers and social programs that would allow more children to be wanted and properly cared-for.

upschuck

Not at all. Everyone should have their end of life discussion with their MD. Should be able to die with dignity.
Wasn't to long ago that a husband in Florida wanted to pull the plug on his brain dead wife but the state stepped in to stop it.
But the soon to be dead person got to decide.

av8torntn

But with abortion you take the choice of the child out of the equation.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
who else feels that way about LGBT??

You're comparing apples and oranges. RTL equates with the LGBT issue? We are talking about people who actually exist in the case of LGBT, not a theoretical argument about whether or not a cluster of cells is a "person".