Planned Parenthood

Integrity

Binge Poster
God is God and we are not.

Why he permits the atrocities in this life that he allows is a great mystery of the faithful.

Maybe it is just to show us how bad we can really get when we don't put Him in his proper place in this life, in preparation of the next.

I just don't know.

What I do know is I am going to trust Him, His Word and His plan for His creation.

Who really, really deep down, wants to hurt a baby?

May he have mercy on us for those times we place our own interests over the interests of others and Him.

Peace be with you.

Sincerely,
I

10 point

One of us is.
Apples don't match oranges? If you are pro death penalty and pro war, you look like a hypocrite when you go on about abortion and the sanctity of life.
I am not pro death in anything but pro justice in everything.
Humans that choose to take someone's life (unjustifiably) and paying the same price is much different than murdering a human that has no voice and cannot fight back to save its own life.

We'll never agree on the issue of justice and murdering babies I can see but intent is a huge factor in verdicts and that separates the issues.

10 point

God is God and we are not.

Why he permits the atrocities in this life that he allows is a great mystery of the faithful.

Maybe it is just to show us how bad we can really get when we don't put Him in his proper place in this life, in preparation of the next.

I just don't know.

What I do know is I am going to trust Him, His Word and His plan for His creation.

Who really, really deep down, wants to hurt a baby?

May he have mercy on us for those times we place our own interests over the interests of others and Him.

Peace be with you.

Sincerely,
I
Jesus said what harming one of His little children would be like for the perpetrator.
If you don't believe in Jesus's warning it doesn't matter.
Until you quit breathing.

At that time pompous hypothetical "morality" will be met with justice and it won't be a red X response on a message board.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Jesus said what harming one of His little children would be like for the perpetrator.
If you don't believe in Jesus's warning it doesn't matter.
Until you quit breathing.

At that time pompous hypothetical "morality" will be met with justice and it won't be a red X response on a message board.
10 point,

Well said!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
I

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OK, Mr. Racial Harmony. Boy, did you ever tell me. Republicans don't see the hypocrisy of being pro-life, but anti-child once it is born. I know you don't have the IQ to understand, so I won't even try.

Making crap up again, huh? Where the hell do you get any hint that I'm Anti-child???

I'm against crumby parents taising kids to be pieces of crap.

Try to "enlighten me" I'd love to see you try

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That's nice.
Doesn't change the fact that you claim to have a problem with "defenseless human beings butchered and burned to death", yet you "appreciate" the war machine that is responsible for a minimum of 100,000 innocent civilians being murdered.
Surely you can see the irony in that.
Source, or you are lying.

upschuck

What right does the state have to keep someone alive in a vegetative state vs the decision of the spouse?
Which shows the idiocy of the court system, keeping a person alive with very little chance of recovering, and allowing the killing of others that have a high percentage of living a productive life.

PS. I remember very little about that case.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Which shows the idiocy of the court system, keeping a person alive with very little chance of recovering, and allowing the killing of others that have a high percentage of living a productive life.

PS. I remember very little about that case.
Wasn't just the court system. President Bush actually signed legislation to try and keep her alive.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
When was the last time anyone has heard anything about Planned Parenthood? I remember going there with my girlfriend in 1974. They've been around a long time and educate, assist and do genuine good work. Although people have issues with abortion, this agency does so much more. I also put zero creditability into a typical anti-anything group that hires actors to get someone to say something that will ignite others.

upschuck

When was the last time anyone has heard anything about Planned Parenthood? I remember going there with my girlfriend in 1974. They've been around a long time and educate, assist and do genuine good work. Although people have issues with abortion, this agency does so much more. I also put zero creditability into a typical anti-anything group that hires actors to get someone to say something that will ignite others.
From the news reports I have heard, they are not denying it, but saying they are set "transportation" charges.