Pope encourages nudity!

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by over9five, Mar 30, 2009.

1. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

See? Now I'm proud to be Catholic!

Story

2. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

I'm proud to be Catholic & Polish! This girl didn't get a body like that from pinching pierogis! My babci always wanted me to marry a Polish girl. Did I listen to her? Noooooo!

3. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

babci?

4. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

5. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

Big Babooba's babci...

Telefon - Gdzie są pieniądze?

6. rod

rod retired and happy

Oh that Pope--He's such a wild and crazy guy. -------------------I thought they only liked alterboys naked:wink2:

7. Big Babooba

8. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

I'm thinking I may have to convert to Catholicism.

9. browndevil

browndevil Active Member

No don't do it! You will spend years trying to become a recovering Catholic. Trust me I am living proof:happy-very:

10. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Trp, your knees couldn't take it. LOL:wink2:

11. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Judaism might be easier.....less guilt !!:wink2:

12. Big Babooba

My Polish is very rusty. I did recognize the words for money and home. But I also recognized some language that would've made me hide Babci's broom and head for the hills because I was in real trouble!

My son had to take Polish for a marking term when he was in the 8th grade. He had an assignment where he had to compose a sentance and recite it in class. What did he come up with? Sh@# is brown! (the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree here). The teacher was mortified and scolded him. That was the extent of his punishment

He was lucky that I didn't have him enrolled in St Stashalewski's Polish School (that's what I always called it). If he pulled that crap there, Sister Mary Gorilla Groin would have dragged him down to Sister Mary Ironbutt's office. There he would have to contemplate a life without knuckles as she readied her metal-edged ruler. The nuns in the old days with their full-penguin habits were one mean and nasty group. I'd rather be chased by a rabid dog.

13. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

I've supposedly got quite a bit of Polish going on as well but have yet to
    find anything I've heard about. I joined Ancestry.com last summer and that site is fascinating. If I live long enough I'd like to trace all us hoodlums and have a book form available for my kids.

Sorry I sent you an ex rated Polish flick Big Bab, I had no idea!!??!!:dissapointed:

14. Big Babooba

It wasn't X rated - maybe PG. No need to apologize. I laughed my ass off. I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes. I'm lucky I didn't pee my pants. Thanks for posting it, I really enjoyed it.:happy-very:

15. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

:happy-very::rofl: