Pope encourages nudity!

rod

Retired 22 years
Oh that Pope--He's such a wild and crazy guy. -------------------I thought they only liked alterboys naked:wink2:

Big Babooba

My Polish is very rusty. I did recognize the words for money and home. But I also recognized some language that would've made me hide Babci's broom and head for the hills because I was in real trouble!

My son had to take Polish for a marking term when he was in the 8th grade. He had an assignment where he had to compose a sentance and recite it in class. What did he come up with? Sh@# is brown! (the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree here). The teacher was mortified and scolded him. That was the extent of his punishment

He was lucky that I didn't have him enrolled in St Stashalewski's Polish School (that's what I always called it). If he pulled that crap there, Sister Mary Gorilla Groin would have dragged him down to Sister Mary Ironbutt's office. There he would have to contemplate a life without knuckles as she readied her metal-edged ruler. The nuns in the old days with their full-penguin habits were one mean and nasty group. I'd rather be chased by a rabid dog.

Sammie

My Polish is very rusty. I did recognize the words for money and home. But I also recognized some language that would've made me hide Babci's broom and head for the hills because I was in real trouble!

My son had to take Polish for a marking term when he was in the 8th grade. He had an assignment where he had to compose a sentance and recite it in class. What did he come up with? Sh@# is brown! (the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree here). The teacher was mortified and scolded him. That was the extent of his punishment

He was lucky that I didn't have him enrolled in St Stashalewski's Polish School (that's what I always called it). If he pulled that crap there, Sister Mary Gorilla Groin would have dragged him down to Sister Mary Ironbutt's office. There he would have to contemplate a life without knuckles as she readied her metal-edged ruler. The nuns in the old days with their full-penguin habits were one mean and nasty group. I'd rather be chased by a rabid dog.

I've supposedly got quite a bit of Polish going on as well but have yet to
find anything I've heard about. I joined Ancestry.com last summer and that site is fascinating. If I live long enough I'd like to trace all us hoodlums and have a book form available for my kids.

Sorry I sent you an ex rated Polish flick Big Bab, I had no idea!!??!!:dissapointed:

Big Babooba

I've supposedly got quite a bit of Polish going on as well but have yet to
find anything I've heard about. I joined Ancestry.com last summer and that site is fascinating. If I live long enough I'd like to trace all us hoodlums and have a book form available for my kids.

Sorry I sent you an ex rated Polish flick Big Bab, I had no idea!!??!!:dissapointed:
It wasn't X rated - maybe PG. No need to apologize. I laughed my ass off. I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes. I'm lucky I didn't pee my pants. Thanks for posting it, I really enjoyed it.:happy-very: