PREDICTIONS....lets go on the record!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lets make our predictions for electoral votes and states.

Nothing partisan here, just something for fun.

Lets see how close or far off we all are!

Heres a link to an electoral map, create your own map and post your results for each candidate along with the states you think your candidate will win.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/

348 OBAMA - McCAIN 190

CAL
ORE
WASH
HI
NV
CO
NM
MN
IA
MO

WI
IL
MI
IN
OH
PA
NY
VA
NC
VT
NH
ME
MA
RI

CT
NJ
DE
MD
DC

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I wouldn't blame TOS for going away, I wouldn't want to hear grown men cry'in :wink2:

I will not be crying.
My party has lost everytime for the last 20 + years...I'm use to losing.
This is the first time I have not voted for the Libertatrian candidate since Reagan #1...Bob Barr is no Libertarian.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So, TOS, because I state an agreement with AV8, you negative rep. me ???? You suck !!:angry:

Don't worry about it moreluck, TOS's reputation rating is so negative that a negative from her actually increases your reputation.:wink2:

TOS is not really part of the Browncafe community...she is outside looking in. Sort of like a obnoxious teenager that knows everything ... depending on your personality, reject her or try to help her.

My feelings are that she is not my daughter (no responsibility for her) and if she does not want to be part of the community, ignore her and let her find a community of her like minded behaviorists.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So, TOS, because I state an agreement with AV8, you negative rep. me ???? You suck !!:angry:

Based on the neutral "reputation" I received from TOS, it appears that that she does not meet the criteria to leave "reputation". See in RED below.
Can you say pariah?

What is reputation?
Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the reputation icon will be visible in posts.
Reputation may be positive, negative or neutral. Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this.
Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation.
How do I give reputation?
To give reputation, click on the reputation icon in the relevant post. This will reveal a form to complete with the reputation type and the reason for giving the reputation. If negative reputation is disabled then it will not be displayed in this form. You may not give reputation for the same post twice.
How do I know what reputation I have received?
You can view the reputation that you have received in your User CP (User Control Panel) where it is displayed at the bottom of the User CP page. Here you will see the latest reputation that you have received and whether this is positive, negative or neutral. Your total reputation will be shown as series of reputation indicators in your posts and profile. The more positive your reputation, the more positive icons will be shown. The more negative your reputation the more negative icons will be shown.
How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?
If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied.
What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?
You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your User CP and selecting Edit Options. On this page you will find a check box labelled 'Show Your Reputation Level'. Un-checking this box will remove the display of your reputation and replace it with the Reputation Disabled icon. You can still give and receive reputation while your reputation display is disabled.

wkmac

that a negative from her actually increases your reputation.

I just got a negative from TOS and I feel so good about it, you'd think it was Christmas morning around my house.
Even thinking of calling in and taking an option day, popping the bubbly and pretending it's New Years!

:rofl:

Seems TOS didn't like my "policestate" suggestion in the Civilian National Security Force thread. Or was it my using the "V for Vendetta" signature line? Let's have some fun with that for a while.
:happy-very:

My prediction? No matter who wins, it will only get worse!

Take it to the bank. Uh, in light of economic conditions, under the mattress might be better.
:peaceful:

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
I will not be crying.
My party has lost everytime for the last 20 + years...I'm use to losing.
This is the first time I have not voted for the Libertatrian candidate since Reagan #1...Bob Barr is no Libertarian.

yep I think I'm with you. Right now it looks like 3 out of 4 voters in my house will be voting for Barr. He is the candidate who more closely resembles a conservative. I would vote for McCain as the lesser of two evils but in maryland the voters of baltimore city and the suburbs of washington DC speak for everyone else.

The good news is the liberals will have no one but theirselves to blame. Conservative backlash coming in two and four years.

diesel96

The good news is the liberals will have no one but theirselves to blame. Conservative backlash coming in two and four years.

Tie, aren't you famous for claiming Bill Clinton's blowback as a handicap for GW Bush two terms of failure....:soapbox:

chev

Nightcrawler
Tie, aren't you famous for claiming Bill Clinton's blowback as a handicap for GW Bush two terms of failure....:soapbox:
Might you be confusing bl:surprised:wback with another similar word that Bill is familiar with? :laughing:

moreluck....are you sure it is a negative feedback. Looks more neutral because it is gray.

tieguy

Banned

I'm not sure how famous I am for it?:happy-very:

Yes I believe Clinton set the wheels in motion for the sub prime loans mess when he loosened up regulation and guidelines for it. This was one of those do good programs that was difficult to stop once the wheels got rolling on it.

I can also tell you that Clinton had a nice eight years economically But Bush one handed him an economy that was growing and clinton handed bush two an economy that was in a mild recession.

I also believe Clinton weakened the military and intelligence agencies resulting in the event called 9/11.

So yes you can make a terrific argument that Bushs spending has been out of control. You can also make a terrific argument that he was handed some crappy conditions that caused some of his problems.

At the same time I believe the next president will have great economic conditions if he has the sense to not screw things up. I think the real estate market has bottomed and will be bouncing back up. Real estate and the building of new real estate drives the economy in so many ways.